Fireworks

Location: Quavo's house in ATL
Time: 7:45pm
Saweetie's POV
"How this look?" I say coming out the bathroom wearing a red velvet dress.

Qua was in his closet looking for a jacket when I had came in to show him what I was wearing for our dinner date.

"Damn.." He turns around licking his lips as he looked me up and down, "turn around let me see," She smiles.

"So..?" I laugh.

"You look beautiful..as always!" He laughs making me laugh.

"Thank you and you don't look too bad either," I laugh as I walk and sit on top of the island in the closet.

"I'm ALWAYS drippin babygirl!" He chuckles, "which one?" He asks looking at himself in the mirror.

He holds up two jackets, one was all black and the other was a denim blue color.

"Blue."

"See cause I was thinkin this one cause it go wit the hat and the ice and you know just drip!" He laughs.

***
"I have a reservation for two," Qua says as we walk up to the front desk.

The place we were in looked too expensive like each meal costed almost two hundred or a piece of steak was like a hundred and something.

"What's the last name?" The man asks.

"Marshall," He answer.

"There it is, right this way sir.." The worker smiles before grabbing two menus and leading us through the restaurant.

"Qua.." I whisper in his ear.

"Hm?" He leans down.

"This place is too fancy like I'm pretty sure like just a piece of cake here would cost like a hundred dollars," I laugh making him laugh.

"It's alright you deserve the best!" He smiles.

"Alright and here is your table.." The worker announces as he brings us to a table next to the balcony.

You could see the beautiful atlanta sky and the lights from up where we were seated at.

"Your waiter will be right with you guys," The guys smiles placing the menus on the table as Qua pulled out my chair for me.

"Thank you."

"Wow..." I say as I looked out the window.

"Shit dope as fuck right?" He says looking out the window.

"Yeah.." I smile looking down at the drinks on the menu.

"Hello my name is Olivia and I will be your waiter for tonight, can I start you two off with some lovely champagne perhaps to kick off the ending of the year?" She asks.

"No thank you.. I'm driving tonight," He says making the waitress laugh.

"Okay so how about some drinks any ideas?"

"I'll have an arnold palmer with more tea than lemonade please," I answer.

"And for you sir?" She asks while writing down my order.

"I'll have a Georgia O' Keefe whatever dat is!"

"Alright, I'll be right back with your drinks!" She smiles before walking away.

"So I was booked at this club called Story in Miami for the second and then I have to go back home to do some major work over there cause like you know..most of my work is based in Cali," I start explaining.

"Did they say like how long..?" He asks.

"Nah not yet, my manager said she's gonna call me in like a couple of days to let me know...but let me look at this menu cause I feel like this lady gon give us our drinks then gon be like 'you ready to order'?" I laugh making him laugh.

"Here she come here she come.." He says fixing himself while laughing.

"Here is your arnold palmer and your Georgia O' Keefe.. are you two ready to order?" She asks looks at us both as Qua and I look at eachother.

"Can I have the Atlas Steak?" Qua answers first.

"Which one we have three kinds.. the Black angus fillet, snake river farms calotte, and the 60-day dry aged Tomahawk," She lists.

"The Black angus filet."

"And how would you like it?"

"Well done."

"I'll also have a side of roasted potatoes with the herbs and onions."

"Red potatoes?"

"Yes ma'am."

"And for you miss?" She turns and asks me.

"Just the atlas burger and a side of fries please."

10:30pm
After we ate dinner we decided that we were just going to go back to his house and just have some down time and with that down time came studio time.

We had both tooken showers before going downstairs in the basement to his home studio to work.

"You wanna work with the lights on or lights off?" He asks as I walk into the booth.

"Off, I feel like I accomplish more in the dark for some reason.." I laugh while putting the headphones on.

"Me too, like sometimes I could work with the lights on but I just be fuckin around I could make a whole album in here if I really wanted to!" He laughs over the speaker.

"Alright listen.. so I been writing this song, in between like photo shoots and traveling and everything you wanna hear it?" I ask.

"Let me hear it," He smiles.

"Too many snakes, too many I done did too many favors, too many.Too many, too, too many.Too many niggas, too many.Too many excuses, I too many.Look at my to-do list, I got too many.Too many, too, too many.Too many niggas, too many I swear my dreams keep me up at night Cartis on, my vision came to life I zoom in, I turn my goals to ice.If I'm at it too, not they invite.I been up all night for those who don't believe the hype.Bro they thought they caught me 'cause I went and did it twice.Had to cancel all my homies who was plottin' on the slice.Didn't go down without a fight, say I switched up my design.Bitch I'm doin' more than fine, I get money all the time.Hundreds on my mind, got some money, that's what's mine.."

11:50pm
Quavo's POV
We were still in the studio but we were both sitting on rolling chairs next to the soundboard putting beats together.

"Man I really can't believe it's gonna be a new year.." I say.

"Alright," She says fixing her body towards mine in her chair, "what's your new year's resolutions?"

"Oh," I chuckle, "I don't know really I ain't really think about nothing prolly like.. I don't know what you wanna do huh?" I laugh making her laugh.

"I definitely wanna get an ep out there and then start working on my album because I needa get like on a higher level than what I'm at now like I wanna be at fashion week and be modeling for hella designers and performing around the world you know?" She explains.

"And you gonna..believe me when I tell ya, you going places baby," I say.

"I know you been saying this since the day we met!" She laughs.

"Cause you different than any of these upcoming female artists the vibe is just different but unique."

"Awww check you out! Talking bout I'm different and unique!" She laughs making me laugh.

"Cause you are..you are.." I trail off looking her up and down, "You know I ain't even finna front right now.." I say licking my lips.

"What..?" She smirks looking at me up and down.

I move my chair closer to hers and lean in to kiss her.As we kissed it grew more passionately and slower.

"You hear that?" She smiles in the middle of the kiss, "fireworks."