Getting intimate

Time: 11:00pm
Quavo's POV
We had just finished up our concert in our hometown and I had my closests family and friends there watching us up onstage.

After every concert we would all usually go out to a club and party with other entertainers but this time I wasn't up for the partying I wanted to get some more time to talk with Saweetie and get to know her.

"YO YAH KILLED THAT SHIT!" Our manager shouts as we all settled back in our dressing room.

"Blessings bro! Straight blessings!" Set says as he sits on the arm of the couch lighting up his blunt.

As we talked with our manager and to our friends, Saweetie, Cardi, Henny, Michelle and my momma, Set's momma and Take's momma all talked on the side

"Yo should we go to this after party over at Truth Lounge?" Take says.

"Shittt," Set sighs, "I'm down."

"Who coming though?" I say.

"Us then Cardi and Henny and Michelle and ya girl can come too and I think that's it," Walka, our cousin says.

"She's not my girl bro damn!" I laugh.

"So why she here then? Everybody know you ain't never brought no girl to one of yah concerts let alone one here knowing that all of us would be here," He explains.

"Don't mean she my girl though," I laugh.

"Alright but even for any other girl you would've been buddy buddy with what makes her different from them huh?" He nods his head over at her talking with the others.

I glance over at Saweetie talking and laughing with my family.She was really winning them over with her personality and everything about herself.

"Bro I don't know she's just different like I really don't know I can't tell ya anymore," I shrug before drinking a bottle of water.

"Well you coming or you and Saweetie over there making other plans?" He teases.

"Maybe..." I laugh turning to Set and KB.

"Well go on den bro we out though!" KB shouts as he does our handshake.

"Aye text us if everything going good too!" Walka laughs.

"See you tomorrow bro don't forget our flight in the morning.." Set says quietly shaking my hand, "aye and I like that you getting to know Saweetie don't rush nothing that's the best part about falling in love ya dig?" He laughs making laugh before walking away.

When it comes to relationships Set is the one to talk about, he's always saying how you need to not rush things with the female you're interested in.

"Hey momma.." I smile putting my arm around her neck.

"Hey baby! You did good out there!" She smiles.

"Thank you thank you!" I chuckle.

"And Saweetie over there is amazing I think she would be a perfect fit for you," She mentions, "we were talking a little while ago when yah were on the stage and she's really something..she's got my approval whenever you two decide to date," She smiles.

It's really pleasing to hear that my momma—who no matter who KB and Set dated in the past was always non-accepting of their girlfriends but just to know my momma approved of Saweetie was like a blessing.

"Forreal?" I laugh.

"Boy do it look like i'm playing?" She laughs, "keep her around even if things don't go as we ALL would like it to go but we like her so don't fuck it up."

"Goodnight momma have a safe drive the car should be out there right now to bring yah home," I say hugging her again.

After all my family and friends had left, Saweetie and I were the very last ones in the room.

"Cardi and Hennessy invited me out to the club with you guys but I think I'm just gonna go back to my hotel," She says as I walk up in front of her sitting on the couch.

"Oh I'm not going to the club tonight.." I say making her furrow her eyebrows.

"Why?"

"I'm just not in the partying mood," I laugh.

"I feel you..." She nods her head.

"Do you wanna talk for a little maybe...walk around the arena?" I ask looking into her eyes.

Why was I nervous?

"Yeah..s-sure of course," She laughs as she stands up.

**
"So is Quavo a nickname or your real name?" She asks as we sit at the top of the section in the arena looking down at all the stage people wrapping up the equipment.

"It's a nickname but my real name is Quavious, pops came up with the name but I like it," I say making her laugh.

"My real name is Diamonté which is diamond in spanish.. my um pops named me," She explains.

Her head drops down to the floor as she fiddle with her hands.The topic of the conversation was obviously too much.

"You wanna talk about it?" I ask looking up at the stage people.

"My pops passed away when I was sixteen and I was closest to him out of everyone."

"I feel you..my pops passed away too when I was four which left my momma to you know raise me on her own but that was when I befriended Set and Take and we all been brothers since....so where does 'Saweetie' come from?" I say trying to change the subjec.

"It was always my nickname that my grandma gave me and like you know how everybody had myspace?" She laughs.

"Yeah!" I laugh making her laugh more.

"Well I had that as like my username and everyone just started calling me that so it stuck."

"So when did you get into rap huh? Like who did you look up to—or still look up to?"

"Jay and Gucci were the main two I looked up to growing up my uncle would always play Jay in the car every time he'd pick me up from school and Ima be forced to listen to it until like I was getting older like I wanna say.. seventeen and I started opening my ears like 'damn Jay really speaking some shit' and like from there I been living the dream," I explain.

"I love J cole man," She laughs, "I love his music and his just everything a couple years ago when I was in high school my friend was like 'yo you gotta listen to this mixtape' and I went home played it and fell in love then like he had came to LA and I ended up going to his concert that he had out there and me and my friend was like waiting by the tour busses and me thinking realistically i'm like 'J is not gonna come out here to these busses and notice me' but did and I rapped for him and when he was complementing me from that moment I knew what god had planned for me," She explains.

"That's a dope ass story I ain't never rapped in front of my idols," I laugh making her laugh.

"I was nervous as hell but like if it weren't for my friend to give me one of his mixtapes that day I would've never had the balls to pursue my dreams."

"Real talk.." I say.

"You ever think about what would've happened if you never became famous?" She says after sighing and looking up at me.

"Sometimes why?" I look at her.

"Nah cause I just feel like our jobs are once in a lifetime and it's crazy that we are so blessed to be apart of that..." She explains, "I feel like everything happens for a reason like even the smallest events in your life have lead you up to this very moment.." She looks down at my lips my eyes following and then we make eye contact again.

We lean in slowly and our lips touch.It was slow and passionately with a little tounge involved but it was quick and not even close to becoming a makeout session.

It was going on midnight and I had drove her back to her hotel whereas I drove home and packed for my flight to california.

I had to admit, I never was so personal and unlimited with anyone other than Set and KB who I spend every waking moment and every night with which just had to be some kind of sign God was sending me.