She aint the homie

Quavo's POV
"I mean..we've been getting to know eachother since we met a little while back in October at a club and—".

"How did you two meet like how did it go down? Who came up to who first in the club?" The interviewer questions.

"I actually came up to him.Cardi and Hennessy, her sister, had invited me to the club you know to go out have a good time all that.." D trails off, "and I had like you know said hey to Cardi..and Hennessy..and her wife Michelle then Offset and Takeoff and then I introduced myself to Qua and then the conversation just went from there."

"So Quavo, what was your first impression of Saweetie?"

"Man I thought she was beautiful.I had seen her account on my explore page on instagram like she was you know promoting her single that had just came out so after that we just started talking and you know.." I smirk making them laugh.

"And Saweetie?"

"I thought he was cute," She laughs, "like that sounds hella corny but he was— he is.He was really professional I would say because like MOST rappers would just be like 'come back to my hotel with me' or whatever but all we talked about was music and he was telling me from the beginning like 'you're gonna do this and you're gonna achieve that' like that kinda talk so..that was attractive to me."

I look at her making her smile before we both look back at the interviewer.

"So can you two confirm officially that you're dating?!" He smirks.

"I mean.. she ain't the homie."

"You dig?! Ya hurd! Bow! Dat Way! I'm out, this ain't my interview!" I say making everyone in the room laugh.

"Aww well I guess it's confirmed!" A woman says.

********
1:30pm
Location: unknown
Nicki's POV
"Knock knock!" Quavo shouts as he walks into my dressing room.

"Awww my babyyyy!" I smile as I get up out of my makeup chair to hug him.

"I misseeeddd youuuuuuu!" I whine, "where you been?" I ask.

"I was at an interview with my girl," He chuckles flopping on the couch in the room.

"Oouuuu! Finally made it official?" I smile.

"Yessiiirrrrr!"

"That's so cute! Awww so now you guys are officially official how's that going like..." I trail off as I get my makeup done.

"I mean it's going good like..I genuinely feel happy again."

"I like that..I live that she's making you happy.." I smile making him smile.

"Alright enough talking we gonna get this video shot or what?" He laughs standing up from the couch.

"Yeah yeah I'm coming right now..don't rush me!" I laugh.

***
"Perfect, nobody's perfect My body's perfect, bitch I'm perfect Somebody lied, just watch me murk it
I'ma murk it, bitches my sons, I used a surrogate
Got 'em hurting, he know for certain, cop me that Birkin.Baby nervous, I make 'em nervous, I make 'em nervous.When them bum bitches in my town, all my real niggas alerted.He say damn baby you bad, I say I commit murders.When the block starts to get hot he know I'll hide his burners, I'm from keeps, I am for keeps, she can't compete. He ain't stupid enough to lose me to another nigga in them streets
Ooh, they salty, I know they salty, Please say the barbie, he say the barbie I'm the bad bitch that all the bad bitches fuck with. She a mad bitch if she ain't fuckin' with me, suck dick, this piece flooded out cost about a buck six. Pull up on a bum bitch and be like what up sis? Rap bitches is on my nuts, call 'em Chip 'n' Dale. These bitches can't see me, they should all be reading braille, pull off in that GT with some Seagram's Ginger Ale. Tell that bitch I'm Oprah, she couldn't even be Gayle. I'm me, when will these girls ever see, you will never be Nicki, and that's the real key-key Key-key, key-key."

"THAT'S A WRAP!" The director shouts before everyone on set claps and hugs.

"That was quick," I say getting out of the prop car.

"Quick? Nic, that was six hours of shooting!" Quavo laughs.

"It didn't feel like six hours though!"

"You tired tho?" I ask as we walked to our dressing rooms.

"Nah why you tryna go out?" He smiles.

"Yeah you wanna go out to the playhouse over on Hollywood boulevard?" I ask.

"Yeah let me call up D maybe this could give you two some time to actually talk!" He laughs loudly from the other side of the hall.

Saweetie's POV
"So I was talking the editor of Status and he was telling me that the magazine issue comes out next month so you can start posting the pictures and like you know hype it up th—".

A FaceTime call from Qua had interrupt my publicist from telling me about my magazine issue I had did back in October with STATUS.

"Helllooooo?" I smile answering his call making him smile.

"You booked tonight?" He asks as he slouches down on a couch.

"Nah why you tryna go out tonight?" I smirk.

"Yeah, out to the playhouse club."

"Hell yeah Im down to go who's going is it just us..?" I trail off as I walk into the car.

"Nah, Nicki wanted to go out tonight and she wanted me to bring you so you two could you know hang and talk or whatever you girls do," He laughs.

"I don't know.." I sigh putting my head on the door.

"It's gonna be fun c'mon you're GOING! I ain't taking no for an answer just meet me at Playhouse at eight."

I didn't know if Qua had got the idea of me not wanting to be associating myself with Nicki registered in his brain or not but I didn't want to become close with her.

She was never recognizing me before I started dating Qua so why now? What was her scheme—or was it not a scheme at all? Who knows, Cardi and Hennessy are my best friends and the whole girl code about not hanging with bitches who don't like ya friends exist in our friendship, so becoming Nicki's friend or hanging around her was a done deal.