African Dream

January 18, 2018
Time: 2:30pm
Quavo's POV
"Alright, it's just you and me for the day whatchu wanna do?" I ask D as I go through my jewelry case on my dresser.

"I don't know, what's something you do here for fun?" She asks as she sits on the bed to put her shoes on.

"You ever been to the zoo out here?" I say.

"Nah, I neva been to one before."

"Cap," I say making her laugh.

"I'm forreal, even though i'm from the bay and there's HELLA zoo's over there I neva been to one," She explains.

"Then dat means I really gotta show ya now!" I say, "Damn, that's crazy "ain't neva been to one" pshhhhhh," I laugh.

*****
Once we got to the zoo, it was packed which was crazy cause although Georgia get's in it's 60's somedays during the winter and fall time people was still here.

I ain't wanna attract too much attention to the both of us cause we had these days off to ourselves but fan love ain't bad they are the ones who keep the music where it's supposed to be at but, everywhere I go—we go we get stopped and interrupted every couple of minutes and I just want that time to keep getting to know Diamonté.

I parked my g-wagon in the parking lot of the zoo before getting out to open the door for D.As we walked up to the entrance way people's heads were already turning.

After checking in at the front entrance and paying for our ticket to get inside a couple ran up asking for pictures and I ain't one to turn down the young fans.

"Thank you so much! I love your music bro!" A little kid says after his dad took pictures of us.

"Thank you, appreciate it man I do it for yah."

"Hey Saweetie can I get a picture with you?" He asks her.

"Yeah yeah no problem!" she laughs.

"Aye man watch the hands watch the hands!" I laugh watching him wrap his arm around the booty, "nah I'm just playing witcha!"

"Thank you!" He laughs waving before leaving.

"Alright so look, there's a couple different sections to this zoo right?" I say, "so they got all the types of monkeys, they got rats like the mole rats and the meerkat—".

"A meerkat ain't a rat babe," She laughs holding her arm around mine.

"It look like a rat tho they some ugly ass animals," I laugh making her laugh.

"I wanna see some gorilla's and some monkeys."

"Them monkeys be nasty as hell you ever seen that video of this one monkey he was in da jungle and he was itching his ass and smelt his hand—".

"and he fainted?!" She laughs, "that was hella funny but that shit was nasty!"

"That video no lie had me crying," I laugh.

As we walked more and more and through the park looking at and taking the time to admire every exhibit we finally got to the monkeys and it smelt how it always smelt.. like shit.

"Yo these monkeys wildin right now," She laughs.

"They hella cool though I want a cute lil monkey," She laughs.

"Like a pet monkey?" I ask.

"Yeah wouldn't that be dope though?" She laughs.