The perfect Stormi

February 1st,2018
Location: Cedar-Sinai hospital , LA
Time: 7:30pm
Saweetie's POV
"She's right through that door," One of the nurses says to me after directing me to Kylie's room.

"Hey!" Kylie's eyes widen as she sees me.

"Hey girl how you feelin?" I ask walking to the side of the hospital bed to hug her.

"I feel good actually..finally got some food in me," She laughs.

"Oh my gosh she's so tinyyyy," I look at Stormi in awe.

"You wanna hold her?" She smiles.

"Yeah yeah let me just wash my hands.."

"She was born at 4:43 she weighs 8 pounds and 9 ounces..." She trails off as I laugh.

"Big baby," I laugh picking her up.

"Everything went good though right?" I ask sitting down on the bed.

"Yeah and I think because like I didn't put out that like 'I'm pregnant, me and Travis are having our first kid' is why I was so calm when I gave birth like I didn't feel any contractions at all."

"Forreal?"

"Yeah like on the monitor you see these contractions going up and down and I just wasn't feeling them," She laughs.

"That's crazy.."

"Yeah..," She sighs laying back.

"You not tired or nothing?" I ask.

"A little bit I haven't slept since Stormi came, T said he was gonna like stay up with her and everything while I slept but I just can't fall asleep knowing I literally brought a baby in the world."

"Aww..speaking of where is Travis?"

"He went to go get Starbucks downstairs."

"What about you what's been going on with you know Qua and everything?"

"I mean we're both on the road right now so I can't really see him but we'll meet up eventually he's in New York right now."

"Well when are you two gonna have a baby cause I've been waiting and Jordyn's been waiting

"Jordyn's been waiting on what?" She laughs, "Hey sweets."

"To have a baby."

"Hey girl," I say hugging her.

"Hey girl how you doing?" I ask Khloé.

"Good, almost ready to have mines," She smiles as she sits down on the couch.

"When the time is right," I hand Stormi over to Jordyn, "I mean I believe it's all in God's hands."

"True," Khloé says.

"True."

"True."

"Hey baby," Kylie says with open arms as Travis comes upstairs with two pink drinks.

"Oh wassup D," Travis says hugging me.

"Hey how you doing?"

"Good.Life great..new rager in town," He laughs as he sits on the chair.

After we all just sat there talking about the baby and everything that was going on in our lives at the moment I had said goodbye to everyone to catch my flight to Houston.

****
9:00pm
"Welcome to Chick-fil-a my name is Chris the weather is 70 degrees beautiful and sunny just like you what can I get for you today?"