Sparks

December 28,2017
Location: NYC
Time: 10am
Quavo's POV
"This is power 107 and we've got the MIGOS on here say wassup guys," The interviewer starts.

"Wassup."

"What's hattin."

"Brrrr!" KB says making him laugh.

"Alright first off congratulations on all the success and Culture and 'I'm the one' Quavo you have with uh DJ Khaled, Justin Bieber, Chance the Rapper and Lil Wayne h-how was it working with all of them?"

"The experience was amazing working with Wayne and Chance and everyone was really amazing and they the bros now," I laugh.

"You could just call them up and-".

"Yessir!" I say as I fixed my jewelry.

"Um Offset.. congratulations on your engagement with Cardi B! How is she? How did you know she was like.. 'I'm gonna marry her'?"

"I met her like a year ago when we had did 'Lick' together you know.. 'looking like I caught a lick!' yeah that," He laughs making us laugh, "and like we weren't really paying no attention to eachother cause it was just a feature and then we did a video together but then we had seen eachother again after that at a event and that's when you know.." He trails off.

"So how did you find the engagement ring? Was it made personally or lik-".

"Definetly personally she the best and I gotta give her the best."

"How much does the ring go for?"

"Half a milli you digg!" He shouts.

"Alright," The interviewer chuckles, "Now, Quavo I wanna talk a little bit about you and rapper Saweetie for months fans have been speculating that you two are in a relationship you wanna confirm anything right now?"

"Nope," I say bluntly making him laugh.

"What do you think about her? What is she like? Have you two ever talked about getting into a relationship..?"

"She cool, she's very beautiful and she's gotta be like the MOST humblest person I met before like she really isn't like boujee I mean she boujee and she bad but she not.. yeah.." I laugh as KB and Set look at me.

"You like her?" He smirks.

"No comment," I whisper into the mic.

"Man, I can't get nothing out of you what about you Takeoff? Any love interest?" He laughs.

"Nah, I'm chillin."

"Well congratulations on everything the success and your engagement and I KNOW you and Saweetie are dating so don't ignore it man and yeah."

"Appreciate it." We all say.

***
Saweetie's POV
Going back to work after christmas and especially since everyone had their eyes on me and Qua was hard.Every interviewer today had asked me the same questions...

"What's going on with you and Migos member Quavo? I know you guys met at a party in the club and you two hit it off because he had took you back to your hotel right?"