I'll be home for Christmas

Saweetie's POV
"Whew, I'm kinda nervous.." I laugh as Qua and I walk up to the front door.

"Nothing you gotta be nervous about babygirl, they already love you," he scoffs, "Shara and my momma.."

"But like the rest of your family though your aunties and grandparents everybody else.." I trial off as we stop.

"Don't worry about it they're not mean or anything," He laughs before ringing the doorbell.

"Heyyyyyy!" His momma opens up the door and says.

"Heyyyy!" I say opening up my arms for a hug.

"It's nice to see you again baby!" She smiles.

"It's been a minute I know!" I laugh.

"Hey momma," Qua says hugging her and kissing her cheek.

"Hey baby! The food is cooking right now and won't be done for a little while but everyone's here go say hi to your family boy!"

"Alright let me get this Ima put them under the tree," He says reaching for the gift bags in my hands for the kids.

"Do you need any help in the kitchen?" I ask after Qua walks away to the living room to greet his family.

"I do actually you don't mind?" She raises her eyebrows.

"Nah not at all," I reply.

"Cardi and Hennessy are here too everyone is here yah we're the last ones to come!" She laughs as she leads me into the kitchen where Cardi,Hennessy and Michelle were talking with KB and Set's momma's and grandma helping them cook.

"Oh girl!" Hennessy shouts putting down a cup and coming over to hug me.

"AYYYY SWEETS IS HERE!" Cardi shouts.

"You just got here?" She asks.

"Yeah me and Qua went shopping for the kids then we had went back to change and now we're here," I explain while placing my purse on the chair.

"That's cute!" KB's momma says as she put a pan of baked macaroni and cheese into the oven.

"Yeah but this food smells good whatcha cooking?!" I laugh looking around on the table and the counters.

"Baked macaroni and cheese, fried chicken, barbecue chicken, collard greens, cornbread, sweet potato pie, mustard greens, Cardi's making rice and beans, Hennessy's making peach cobbler, Chelle is making the yams and—."

"Can I make some banana pudding?" I ask.

"Go on ahead baby!" Set's momma laughs before drinking out of her wine glass.

"Is anyone allergic?" I ask as I go to wash my hands in the sink.

"Nope whole family free of allergies!"

Quavo's POV
"I see you brought your girl here how long you two been together?" My pops asks as we play cards at the table in the living room.

Me,KB,Set and my pops that was technically all of our pops played cards at the living room table.

"Going on two months technically but if you count the day we met it's already two months," I laugh making them laugh.

"You a soft ass mothafucka!" He laughs.

"Nah I ain't soft!" I laugh before putting a card out.

"Talking bout 'if you count the day we met'!" He laughs more making us laugh, "but I'm surprsied like really this the first girl ever you brought here to meet everybody right?"