Goin' Baby

Date: November 3, 2018
Time: 10:00 am
Location: Los Angeles, CA

Fast forward three months later.. everything was falling into place. Opportunities were coming my way, me and Qua were getting booked for major events getting money together—as we should and everyone was happy.

As of right now, I was back in LA for an appearance and a couple of other events while Qua was on tour with Drake, Take and Set over on the east coast.

"So how's life been you know traveling and securing the bag and all that?" The interviewer asks me.

"It's amazing. I'm extremely blessed to do what I love to do and share my music with the world."

"And how's the family doing? Cardi and baby Kulture?"

"Good good. She's literally the cutest baby ever like i'm just so obsessed with her!" I squeal before laughing making them laugh.

"Who does she look like?"

"That's not for me to say!" I laugh, "When they're ready to show her to the world you'll see and tell me who she looks like most."

"I like that you're not trying to speak on the baby and on that because I know that other artists who do have kids don't really like to show their kids to the world because of the comments they get on social media," The girl says.

"I mean yeah, people be hella rude for no reason like they be talking about a whole baby you know? And that's family I respect not talking about baby K but i'll tell you that she's hella adorable," I say before they ask the next question.

"So are you and Quavo planning on having any kids soon?" The guy asks.

"Actually..." I smirk before laughing, "I'm kidding but maybe I don't know whatever happens happens we're both all for it but our schedules are so busy we just text and facetime all the time."

"Y'all baby would be so cute.. Filipino, black, Dominican... ugh a combo just imagine!" The girl laughs making me laugh.

"Right!" I say.

"If you two were to have a baby i feel it would be a boy," The girl says.

"Forreal?" I smile, "I always wanted my first to be a girl!" I say.

"They always say you have the opposite of what your mom had first so you're having a boy!" The guy laughs making me laugh.

"Not always! My family is full of girls chile whew! Too many to count too!" I laugh.

"You're gonna have a boy. That's my final answer!" The girl laughs making me laugh hysterically.

"Yah gon see in a couple of months or years i'm gonna pop out a girl and i'm gonna come back and be like 'what now what yeah!'" I laugh making them laugh.

"All this baby talk man! I feel like when you have kids it's just normal and you can go on forever and ever!" The guy says.

"I like it though, even though I don't have any I lime the conversation," I mention.

After the interview I was driven back to my hotel to rest for a bit before I had to get ready for my last club appearance.