You da one

February 13th, 2018
Time: 3pm
Location: Georgia Aquarium
Quavo's POV
"Alright just take one more step.." I say holding my hands over D's eyes.

"Babe you making me hella nervous," She laughs.

"Alright you can look now," I uncover her eyes watch her stand there in shock.

"Forreal?" She smiles looking at the sign on the side of the aquarium, "Qua.." She trails off looking back at me.

"And that's not all..right so like what if I told you I rented a couple sections for a couple hours just for us."

"You didn't."

"Yesssiiiirrrr I did c'mon!" I laugh grabbing her hand walking into the building.

I wanted it to just be us so we could have our private time out in public without the distractions and disruptions.

We were greeted by one of the workers who told us about what we were going to see and how to navigate on our own through the entire aquarium.

"Enjoy your time, if you guys need anything Ill be happy to help."

"Thank you," I nod my head.

"Thank you!" D smiles.

Listen to You da One by Rihanna while u read

"You really tryna like out beat me for a Valentine's gift huh?" She laughs making me laugh as we start walking hand in hand around the place.

"Oh this ain't yo V day gift this was just because I wanted to take you out and do something you never did before."

"Well I got something planned for tonight for us," She smiles.

"Freaky time?" I raise my eyebrows.

"Boyyy!" She laughs, "you gonna be tired after where we're going so no freaky time tonight."

"We going straight from here?"

"Depends.I mean we have to be there by seven and it's only three so maybe and maybe not."

I hope she was talking bout the Atlanta Hawks game I didn't know about till after tickets were sold out.

"Awwww look at the dolphin!" She squeals running up to the glass.

"Baby look he's following my finger!" She laughs moving her finger in circular motions making the dolphin twirl.

"This shit is so dope!" She laughs.

I stood there watching how her eyes lit up as she was entertaining the dolphins.I swear she was good at everything.

This was the side of Diamonté I loved seeing.Seeing her happy and seeing her feel calm and relaxed being herself not caring about anything else in the world.

She really allowed me to fall in love with her huh?Never knew I was capable of that.

"C'mere try it," She says grabbing my hand.

"This shit crazy," I chuckle.

"Dope right?" She asks.

"Yeah," I laugh.

We watched the dolphins, barrier reef, whales, even some shit called a puffin.We seen a California sea lion, the jelly fishes a sea outter even some black tip sharks.

I ain't never been to the aquarium myself so this was all new to me too.I just wanted to make her happy in bringing her somewhere she's never experienced.

When we left the aquarium it was around 6:30pm so we had time to grab something to eat at in and out before we went to the second place of the night.

She wanted to drive so I wouldn't be able to see where she was going.

"Welcome to Chick fil a my name is Jonathan and I will be delighted to take your order!" 

"What's good with these niggas here?" I laugh making her laugh.

"Shh!" She tells me, "I'll have the spicy deluxe chicken sandwich, medium waffle fries, a fruit cup and a lemonade."

"Would that be all?"

"I want the same thing but get me an unsweetened tea."

"I'll have everything doubled but instead of another lemonade can you do an unsweetened iced tea?"

"Sure can," He answers while pressing buttons.

"The total comes to thirty five-sixteen."

"Why niggas so nice here?" I ask getting out my credit card.

"Bruh I don't know, they always this nice like they enjoy they job forreal forreal."

"Here you go.." D says giving my card to the worker in exchange four our bags of food.

"What time is it?" She asks handing the food to me.

"6:36," I answer.

"Alright we got a couple minutes unless you wanna head there right now.The earlier the better."

"Yeah yeah," I say.

***

"Alright," She says putting the car in park, "open your eyes."

I open my eyes to see we were in front of the arena for the Atlanta Hawks basketball game.

"Yessiiiirrrrrr!! I knew it too!" I laugh making her laugh.

"How did you know? I been hiding these tickets for so long!"

"I just figured," I shrug.

"Mmhm, c'mon we gotta go get to our seats," She unclicks her seatbelt, "Everybody's here.. Pee and Yachty and Dominique and Jayda."

"Oh forreal?" I say i clicking my seatbelt, "lets go then!"

We both get out handing the keys to valet before walking inside the building.We headed straight downstairs to get to our seats.

"Aye Quavo is in the building!" They say over the loud speaker making people go crazy.

"What's hattin Pee?" I say hugging him.

"Baby.." I hug him then Jayda.

"Hey girl how you feeling?" D asks Jayda as we sit beside them.

"I'm good girl you looking good today shittt!" She laughs.

"Something light you know.." D laughs making Jayda laugh.

I swear she got along with everyone of my friends girls.Jayda, Cardi, Lira, Kylie—I mean everybody.

"Aye bro why you so happy?" Qc/Pee laughs.

"Nah Sweets just really went out her way to get these tickets."

"Oh yeah, she bought y'all tickets as soon as these dates went up she didn't know what to get you for V day tomorrow so she called me and Coach and we said just get you tickets for the game tonight."

"Forreal?"

"Yeah man, you really got yourself wifey material.She really thinks about things and puts a lot of thought into something.She told us she didn't think y'all was gonna go all out because you it's y'all's first Valentine's Day together and she was gonna buy yo ass almost a 100k chain," He nods his head.

"Word?" I widen my eyes looking back at her and Jayda talking.

"She might still have got it I don't know.But you gotta go all out tomorrow."

"Nah I am, I got some people bringing in roses like waking her up with just hella roses and food and I'm having a chain made for her so I guess we think alike too."

"That's what I'm talking bout!" He laughs shaking my hand.

__________
*unedited* sorry if i keep uploading non consistently i been busy with school and all