seven.

h.

I jerked my hips lazily as Paige continued sucking, her hand tightly gripping the rest of me that she wouldn't put in her mouth. Wouldn't or couldn't, I didn't know nor did I care.

I wasn't particularly enjoying this but Paige was eager and I was never going to say no to a blow job, just like I didn't say no to the girl earlier who was drunk and practically begging to fuck me.

Some random whore I didn't know but it was a good enough quickie although when I finished in her mouth and I saw her spit it somewhere onto the dark carpeted floor I couldn't help but be disgusted.

Sucks to be whoever that bedroom belonged to.

I assumed I wasn't enjoying this because I'd stopped drinking the moment I'd seen May arrive, being tugged along behind dickhead Tommy Scott. I couldn't understand why I was so interested in her, but there was something about her.

Just like there was when I met her for the first time that afternoon earlier in the month, I knew I had to see her again. I didn't understand, but there was something about her, I wasn't a one woman kind of guy, I was barely even a fuck more than once kinda guy.

But May seemed different.

Maybe it was infatuation, probably not considering that implied romantic feelings and I definitely wasn't going to listen to Niall or Louis who both said I had a crush. I barely knew the girl. They both ended up with a matching pair of bruised jaws. I didn't have a crush. 

I didn't know what I had but it wasn't a crush, I barely knew her.

I supposed it was because I saw a lot of my sister in her, the moment I saw her in the café, the same café Gem used to work in, and I saw her thick make up I knew what Tommy Scott was like and it made me sick.

May didn't deserve that, no woman did. Not Gem, not May and I was going to everything I could to ruin Tommy Scott like he was trying to May, like Luke Jones tried to ruin my sister.

"Fuck! Watch it with the teeth!" I hissed jerking away from Paige's mouth as her teeth scraped my dick.

"Don't say some other fucking girls name then."

"What?" I snapped, looking down at her as she just knelt looking up at me. 

Paige really wasn't that pretty when I was sober. She was above average but her personality really did ruin everything that her vaguely pretty face could imply.

"May." Paige spat her name and I glared down at her, "I don't care about your other sluts."

I didn't even realise I'd spoken, but that oblivion didn't stop me from inwardly groaning, I didn't realise I was thinking about her that much but I realised I didn't like Paige saying her name. 

"Whatever Harry." Paige rolled her eyes and pushed herself to stand and I glared at her as I latched onto her wrist easily and tugged her back towards me, watching as her eyes darkened with lust.

"I'm not finished." I told her darkly gesturing at the fact I was still aching hard. 

She might not have been a nice person but she was a hell of a lot more tolerable when she had her mouth full.

+

She was beautiful. 

Sad and beautiful.

If I could've brought myself to care I would have felt guilty for watching May without her knowing but I couldn't and I didn't.

I was too busy thinking about the fact she was, in fact, beautiful. She didn't have the ass or the tits that I liked but that didn't seem to matter, she was still beautiful and I couldn't figure out how or why.