sixty one.

I licked my lips as I pushed my hands further into my coat pockets as I stood in another lift with Liam who kept giving me side glances.

"Are you okay?" Liam finally asked just as the lift dinged and the doors opened on the sixteenth floor, which apparently was Harry's floor.

He had an entire floor.

I simply nodded at Liam who gestured for me to step out and I glanced around, thankful that it was gone five o'clock and most of the people who worked here had gone home for the day.

Turns out, Liam was probably my favourite of Harry's friends now. There was something about him which I suppose, was just like Harry in the fact that he was really good at making me forget he was in a gang.

Liam had a girlfriend called Sophia, whom he loved and was pretty sure he wanted to marry her but he had his doubts because she wanted children and he did too but Liam just didn't think they were in a stable place yet.

Liam also told me and showed me pictures of his halloween costume last year which was an almost exact replica of the Batman suit from the Dark Knight films, Liam was big into comic books.

"Office at the end." Liam pointed before he bid me a goodbye and made a beeline for another door and I briefly remembered that Liam had mentioned Sophia was in PR for the company.

I awkwardly hovered before I deiced to knock on the door that simply held a plate saying Styles and I blinked several times as Harry's loud voice called out for me to come in.

"Hi."

I smiled as Harry looked up from his computer and I watched as a lip splitting grin spread across his face and he pushed away from the desk immediately.

"Hi yourself." Harry smirked as he pulled me into him and I puckered my lips immediately making Harry laugh slightly before he complied and I twisted my hands into his hair as I tried to get as close to him as possible.

"How was work?" Harry asked as he pulled away and I shrugged, as I glanced around the office as Harry returned to his desk, it was somehow Harry and not at the same time.

"Same as yesterday." I smiled as I took a seat on the sofa just along from the door and crossed my ankles as I watched him watch me for a few moments before his eyes flicked back to the screen.

"How was Liam?" Harry asked after a few minutes and I blinked several times as I realised he was talking to me.

"Not you." I shrugged making Harry wink at me and I flushed, "He's nice, I like him."

"Don't like him too much." Harry grunted and I felt my face burn even more. "Come 'ere."

I stupidly glanced around the room before I realised that Harry was in fact talking to me, the only other person in the office and I flushed as I caught him roll his eyes as I slowly made my way towards him.

"Missed you." Harry murmured the moment I reached him and I smiled instinctively.

"I missed you too." I replied as Harry pushed his chair out slightly and pulled me over his lap, my face flaming as I straddled him.

"Wish you wore skirts to work." Harry said as I stared at him as his eyes focused back on the computer on his desk and I chewed my lip.

"Why?"

"Easy access." Harry shrugged as I flushed harder, Harry's eyes drifting back to my face as he squeezed my leg and I ducked my head, hiding it against his chest.

"This is your work place." I protested making Harry shrug and press his lips to mine briefly.

"Yeh' and m'boss so I can do what I want." He winked and I rolled my eyes and rested my head back on his chest. "I'll be done soon."