thirty.

"Hi welcome to Tea Tree, what can I get for you?"

I smiled as I listened to what felt like the thousandth customer of the day list their order and tapped it into the till easily; it was fucking busy for a Wednesday. But then again, I thought about it as I glanced around the café, it was Christmas Eve.

Christmas Eve and I couldn't be more excited. I glanced at Rhiannon next to me as she worked away on the second till while Kate and Tessa manned the drink orders and I grinned to myself, we all had tinsel in our hair and Kate and I had Christmas earrings.

This truly was my favourite time of year.

Even if I had been stood behind this bloody till smiling and waiting for person after person to order since half past fucking eight this morning. But I didn't mind, everyone seemed to be in a pleasant mood and so were my friends and coworkers.

And that was definitely what I needed considering the week I'd had so far.

"Susan," I called grabbing her attention, she was the exception of the fun workplace, "Can you get more take away cups please?"

Tables and seats had run out in the café around lunch time and they weren't emptying very quickly and I honestly had to say I'd never done so many take away orders in the entire time I'd worked in the café.

I returned my eyes to the line in front of me and called the next little group forward, the bell ringing out through the café every few minutes and I didn't know if it was someone leaving or arriving. I just knew it was going to be a big day.

We'd made five grand yesterday. Five thousand pounds on coffee, it was weird when you thought about it that way. But then again, it was our wages and then some.

I fiddled around as I resumed my role of till bitch as Tessa so kindly nicknamed me. It was only because she hungover that she demanded to be behind the coffee machine. Kate was also hungover but she, as usual, looked presentable.

Susan was absolutely useless on the coffee machine and she was far too slow on the till to the point that it annoyed me having to work alongside her so I made sure it was Rhiannon and I, leaving Susan to be on dish duty.

She wasn't fun anyway. She didn't like Christmas music, who doesn't like Christmas music?!

I flicked my eyes around the café as I waited for the woman in front of me to order and I felt my heart drop into my arse as I spotted a little group about four customers away from me.

God I hated that Harry was so tall.

Well you don't hate it... My treacherous brain pointed out making me frown to myself.

I shook my head as I smiled at the next customer, I didn't need to be distracted now, I had a job to do and I had been doing a brilliant job of avoiding Harry since his drunken show on Monday night. I could not start thinking about his lips or his hands or—

No.

My heart really did drop into my arse as the two customers Rhiannon and I dealt with moved on and we served two more, only two lone men stood between Harry and I and I felt my face glow as I met his eye.

I forced a pained smile onto my face as he smiled at me with a raised eyebrow and I focused on the man in front of me.

"Just a blueberry muffin to go please."

Oh.

Why was I panicking? It was only Niall and Louis and Harry. They'd been in heaps of times. So many times in fact that I was now almost sure it was one of those three who decided on having work meetings here.