sixty two.

I'd never seen the Diamond Snakes warehouse like this, despite only being here once the other day it was pretty quiet and relatively relaxed but now, my head was thudding just from the noise as I followed Harry inside holding onto his hand tightly.

Before I even blinked I was ripped away from Harry and forced into a chest and I panicked as I tried to pull away from who ever was holding me until I realised it was Paul and I awkwardly patted his back as I caught Harry sniggering over his shoulder.

"Thank god."

Paul pressed his lips to my head before releasing me and I gave him a shaky smile as his eyes darted over my face and I instinctively reached out for Harry who complied and was holding my hand once more in a second.

"This is unbelievable." Paul stated as Harry nodded, my attention drifting as the two of them starting reciting what had happened earlier and I suddenly panicked about Mum.

"I need to call Mum." I stated making both Harry and Paul look at me and Harry nodded as I attempted to step away from him, only to have his tighten his grip on my hand and I gave in as I typed in Mum's number.

"Hi Sweetheart."

I smiled absentmindedly as she answered the phone and I figured everything was okay with her.

"Hi Mum, how are you?" I asked as my eyes moved around the warehouse as several people came and went talking to Harry and Paul every so often.

"I'm good, I'm about to go to work. I'm on nights again, how are you? Is Harry treating you well?" Mum asked and I bit my lip to either stop myself from smiling stupidly or crying, I didn't know.

"I'm good," I lied, a shaky breath almost giving me away. "Work is work, you know how it is and Harry's good yeah."

I flushed as Harry gave my hand a squeeze and smiled at me as Mum laughed on the other end of the line.

"Have you heard anything from the police?" Mum asked suddenly and I shook my head before remembering I was on the phone.

"No I haven't."

I flinched as a sudden loud commotion began behind me and I looked over my shoulder as I saw a couple of people I didn't know running in, one being dragged with blood gushing out of his arm and I paled.

"Sorry Mum I have to go, I love you. I'll see you soon yeah?" I rushed out as Mum hummed.

"No problem sweetheart, send my love to Harry." Mum replied.

I pocketed my phone as my eyes stayed glued to what was happening as someone shouted for Nick, who I didn't know.

"What's going on?" I asked Harry, my eyes flicking between him and Paul.

"I thought you said no one got hurt." Harry accused Paul before glancing me and Paul frowned.

"I didn't think anyone did." Paul shook his head and I quickly put the pieces together.

"Has he been shot?" I asked, my eyes wide as Harry looked at Paul before nodding at me. "Because of me?"

Harry was uncharacteristically quiet and I looked at Paul for an explanation who shifted on his feet.

"It's fine May, Mitch knew the risks when he went. He was very helpful in making sure you and Liam and Louis were fine." Paul said and I narrowed my eyes.

"Oh my god, I have to help." I pulled my hand out of Harry's as he opened his mouth to protest and I pushed my way through the men towards where Mitch was being dragged into a seperate room and I tried not to feel sick at the blood.