sixty eight.

h.

I really did have a big dick.

I smirked as I looked my reflection in the mirror as I took a piss, no wonder Sunshine was always aching after we fucked.

I washed my hands after I'd finished and shook the excess water off before heading back to my room and dropped into the still warm sheets, smiling as Sunshine groaned in displeasure and I watched her tits bounce as she did.

I tried not to acknowledge the twitch in my groin but it was there and I had to force my eyes away from her chest as I wrapped my arms around her and found a piece of her hair I could tangle around my finger.

I really did like her hair curly.

"Do you like cats?" I asked suddenly, savouring the sound of her hum as she acknowledged my question.

"Uh, yes." Sunshine said as her eyes met mine briefly and I smiled automatically in response, my lips shifting to a smirk as I watched her cheeks heat. Too cute.

"We should get a cat. Or maybe a dog."

I'd like a cat more than a dog, I think. But if she wanted a dog we could get a dog. Wasn't that what couples did anyway? Got a pet together.

"Can't get a dog in a flat." Sunshine said firmly and I frowned at the top of her head, a cat it was gunna be then.

"True." I agreed quietly, watching as her eyes closed and I almost nutted at the sight of her. She was a fucking goddess.

"D'ya want kids?"

What the fuck was wrong with me?

Sunshine blinked as she looked at me and I couldn't bring myself to feel even a little guilty for staring and then she shrugged and I chewed my lip.

"Never really thought about it." I frowned and then raised an eyebrow at her. Wasn't that what all females thought about? "Not actually sure I can children."

I blinked as I processed her words, why wouldn't she be able to have kids? She was twenty, it was hardly like she was past it. She was good with them too, I'd seen her with Liv and Ruby, a total natural.

In truth watching her with them had made me want to start practically having kids then and there with her.

Our kids would be cute as fuck.

"What about adoption?" I asked, my eyes trailing her face and I noticed her shift. I knew she hated when I did that but I liked looking at her so she was going to have to suck it up.

Our kids would be cute as fuck even if they weren't our actual kids.

"I'd like that, you know there are so many children out there without any love and they all deserve it. Just because it didn't come from your body doesn't mean you can't love it. But I'd want to be married before I even thought about children and no one wants to marry me, so its unlikely."

A real fucking long answer for someone who'd never thought about wanting kids.

But what the fuck was she talking about? Any guy would be fucking lucky to marry her.

"Who wouldn't want to marry you?" I snorted as I lent up on my elbow so I could look down at her properly.

God knows I fucking wanted to.

"I'm not dumb H, and besides its like Fran used to say; if I don't get my hopes then I won't be disappointed. I'm just not the type of girl boys like."

How the fuck could Francesca say that when she was the one who looked like a fucking donkeys arse. Sunshine was twice as fucking pretty as her and prettier than any other girl I'd fucked before.