fifty eight.

I became aware of the light snoring before I even realised I was awake.

Rubbing at my eyes I opened them slightly only to blink rapidly as light blinded me and I groaned lowly, the groan being cut off by a tight squeeze around my waist and I blinked over to Harry who was still asleep.

And apparently, snoring.

His words and my own realisation hit me like a freight train and I swallowed thickly, aware of how dry my mouth was and shook my head lightly. I truly couldn't believe that Harry would say that and then pass out.

Well, actually I could. As much as I adored him, he did have a habit of just switching topics like nothing had ever happened. I suppose him passing out drunk was just an extension of that.

And I mean it wasn't like he was going to remember it, but I was, and I was going to remember the fact I had realised I loved him last night.

But maybe I was just caught up in the moment, in the overwhelming emotion of it all; I mean he'd also implied he wanted to have children, with me. And get married, to me. I didn't know what love was.

I'd never been in love before and Harry was the one who showed me that, and from our brief and somewhat hostile conversations about his own romantic relationships I didn't think Harry knew what love was either.

Short of me googling symptoms of being in love, which I was pretty sure was the stupidest idea on the planet, I should just accept that I liked Harry. I liked Harry a lot and I knew that, I could admit that considering I was pretty sure he knew it too.

I rubbed at my face again as I laid in Harry's bed, my brain running a mile a minute, which wasn't anything new as I tried to process what exactly had happened last night. Why was Harry completely psychotic?

Why had he been like that for a whole week? I mean, according to Louis.

I looked over his sleeping form the best I could from being basically underneath him and gently lifted his hand off my side and gingerly looked over his split knuckles.

I pursed my lips as I tried my best not to irritate them any further, they definitely hadn't been cleaned since he got them and he definitely kept irritating them every time he flexed his hand.

"When are you going to learn H?" I muttered almost silently to myself, honestly part of me doubted he even had first aid stuff here.

"Learn that I should be waking up to yeh' every morning?"

I jumped making Harry's hold tighten as I looked at his face, his eyes blinking blearily as he gave me a lazy half grin and I was left praying he couldn't hear how hard and fast my heart was beating, just from the sound of his voice.

Harry's lips pressed against my own before I even had a chance to respond and I briefly kissed him back before I pulled away, biting my lip at the sound of his protest whine.

"Morning breath."

I watched as Harry's eyes rolled and my face grew even hotter as he dropped his head and buried it into my neck, his soft lips pressing soft kisses against my skin every so often, and without thinking my hand started to trace over the tattoos on his bicep.

"When are you going to learn that I really couldn't give a shit?" Harry's words were muffled and I simply hummed in response, my mouth parting as the last of my breath slipped out as Harry's teeth sank into my skin and I practically fell apart.

"Could do this all day."

I stayed silent as Harry kept repeating his actions on a new piece of skin every so often and my hand tightened around his arm every time he kissed the sore skin afterwards.