sixty.

"Don't you think this is a bit dramatic?"

I watched as Harry looked over as I pulled on my boots and I caught his eye roll before he stuffed his phone into his jacket pocket and slowly made his way over to me.

I chewed my lip as Harry came to a stop in front of me, his face giving nothing away as he pulled my lip out from under my teeth causing my face to flush and Harry to smirk as he dropped his head.

I pressed my lips against Harry's first, he'd gotten into this terrible habit of teasing since I'd started staying with him which had only been two days, although technically if we included Monday when I'd picked him up it was three.

I was also somehow more sleep deprived since staying here despite sleeping the best I ever had in my life, Harry had a very high sex drive.

I jumped as Harry squeezed my bum, forcing our groins together and I gasped as I felt the bulge press against me and I forced myself away and sucked my teeth.

"I have to go to work, and apparently my baby sitter is going to be here any minute now." I clicked my tongue as Harry rested his forehead against mine.

It wasn't like I wanted to stop considering he was dressed up very nicely in an almost suit, with a proper white dress shirt and a pair of jeans with no holes in and a pair of very nice black boots I hadn't seen before.

"We've got time for a quickie." Harry suggested making me push him away from him completely and reach for my jacket.

Technically it still wasn't my jacket but Harry hadn't touched it since he 'gave' it to me on new years eve and it was very warm and I liked it a lot. But I guess it was like the fact despite only being here for three days I'd worn more of Harry's clothes than mine own.

And I'd quickly realised that wearing his jumpers is what aroused Harry fast enough for a second round.

"Is Liam nice?" I asked quietly just as Harry's phone buzzed and I watched as he glared at the screen before typing something.

"I wouldn't let him spend a day with you if he wasn't Sunshine." Harry muttered just a knock on the door made me jump and I reached instinctively to open it, only to have Harry practically tackle me backwards.

A sharp look was sent my way which had me shuffling as Harry carefully opened the door before closing it again and unlocking the security chain and a guy who looked to be Harry's age with a buzzed head stepped over the threshold, an easy smile on his face as he looked at me.

"Hi May, I'm Liam, nice to meet you." He beamed and I relaxed almost instantly at his cheerful manner.

"It's nice to meet you too!" I smiled as I gave him a small static wave, aware of Harry's displeased grunt.

"Get your own fuckin' girlfriend dweeb." Harry muttered as he scooped up my hand and his car keys before pushing us all out of his flat.

I frowned at his behaviour, that was something else I'd noticed in recent days; Harry had a jealously problem.

I stifled a laugh as I caught Liam's bemused look.

"Dweeb?" I mouthed at him making him laugh, Harry's sharp look forcing him to turn it into a cough.

"C'mon." Harry nudged me along and I rolled my eyes as I stepped into the lift with Harry and Liam following in after me. "It's for your own good."

I chewed my lip as Harry spoke, it wasn't like I was complaining, or even saying that it wasn't 'for my own good' I just thought it was unnecessary.

"I'm not saying that," I started as I glanced at Liam who playing on his phone, "It's only work and I thought it was unnecessary yesterday and its unfair that Liam has to waste his whole day doing something that doesn't need to be done."

I shrugged as the lift dinged and I caught Harry rolling his eyes.

"If you thought it was unnecessary yesterday why didn't say anything?" Harry asked as we walked past his car and towards Liam's, which was also a Range Rover, just a different model and I rolled my eyes at my childish disappointment.

"You know..." I muttered shrugging making Harry raise an eyebrow. "Like spending time with you."

"Ring me on your lunch." Harry pressed his lips to mine and I lent up automatically returning the pressure before I felt his lips twitch up and he pulled away.

"I'll see you later?" I asked hopefully despite knowing that I would, and even if I didn't want to (I always wanted to) I was stuck with him.

"Obviously. Payne," Harry turned his attention to Liam who was looking around the street. "You don't leave the café, she doesn't leave your sight. If anything fucking happens, I swear to god."

"Chill out Harry," Liam rolled his eyes as he unlocked the car and I pressed my lips together as Liam gave Harry another pointed look. "I know what's going on, ring Paul if anything changes, follow May around like a puppy."

"Payne." Harry snapped, "Bring her straight to the office afterwards, all the way up to my floor."

Oh yeah that was another thing, I was finally going to see the Snakes "offices" tonight, which was both nerve racking and exciting.

"See you later H." I pressed a kiss to his cheek as I pulled open the passenger door and slid in, Liam doing the same and I watched Harry watching as we drove away.

"Sorry about this."

The drive was longer from Harry's flat to the Tea Tree and it had been completely silent apart from the radio on in the car and I was a hundred percent sure Liam hated this situation and me for putting him in it.

"S'right May, didn't really much else going on." Liam shrugged as he parked and I gave him a sheepish smile as he paid the parking metre.

"Want a coffee?" I asked as I unlocked the shop and went to step in only to have Liam grab me and drag me backwards. "What?"

"Security." Liam shrugged and I waited as he stepped into the dark café and looked around before nodding at me and I set about getting everything ready for the day.

"It's really quiet in here." Liam spoke up as I cleaned a table alongside him and I glanced around before nodding and shrugged.

"Winter after Christmas always is." I admitted as I picked up his empty mug. "Another one?"

"Please." Liam smiled, "I must be a downgrade."

"Sorry?" I blinked at him as he laughed a little.

"I'm not stupid and Harry has a bloody big mouth, he thinks you're the world and its pretty obvious you enjoy his company."

"That's a bit dramatic." I laughed awkwardly, "He's alright."

I smiled slyly at Liam as he laughed and I went to make his third coffee before heading back to join him and hopefully to get to know Liam and get through an incredibly boring day.