forty one.

you guys got me to 5k reads on here and i'm basically sobbing!! thank u all so much i love u all!! make sure u continue to vote and comment xx

The dull vibration of my phone jerked me from the sleep I had been clinging onto for the last forty five minutes. I had somehow had the best nights sleep in my entire life.

Fumbling about to grab my phone I became aware of how silent my room was and I could feel my pulse start to increase as I pulled myself up into a sitting position and finally opened my eyes.

Everything in my room was normal as I turned my lamp off, my curtains were drawn and the room was warm. Warmer than usual actually but I wasn't complaining, it was far too cold in the mornings anyway.

I let myself wake up a little more before I turned to look at the side of the bed that my best friend had been sleeping on only to have my heart drop as I found it empty. Of course. I rolled my eyes at my own stupidity and disappointment.

"Don't take it to heart Sunshine." I muttered to myself as I swung my legs off the side of the bed.

Of course Harry wouldn't be here, the pain in my chest was exactly the reason why I didn't get my hopes up about anything.

"You always talk to yourself in the mornings?"

I felt my heart drop out of my arse as my head snapped towards the doorway, almost sure that I was about to go into cardiac arrest at the sound of the slow and deep gravelly voice as my eyes landed on a boxer clad Harry.

"You're here." I breathed out watching as Harry shut the door behind him and made his way back to my bed whilst scratching his chest, dropping down into the still warm sheets like he owned the place.

"Where else would I be? Only took a leak." Harry spoke slowly as he shut his eyes and I sighed shaking my head. I was quickly learning not to jump to conclusions with him.

"Come back to bed." Harry muttered eventually.

"I need to get ready for work." I tugged a hand through my hair as I pushed myself off the bed, almost positive I heard a whine from Harry at the movement of my mattress.

"At," Harry paused to pick up my phone and squint at the screen, "Five forty five?"

"Yes Harry, I have to shower and get ready. Trains at half six." I explained, aware that I was wasting valuable shower minutes whilst debating my schedule with him.

"I'll take you to work. Get back in bed." Harry grunted making me frown as I watched him crack one eye open to glance at me. "Sunshine, its what a ten minute drive we'll leave at seven forty five. Set your alarm for seven."

I shut my eyes as I let his offer sink in, I was tired and my bed was warm. A strong but gentle grip on my hand made me jump and open my eyes only to find Harry's arm outstretched gripping my hand and tugging.

I gave in without much of a fight and let go of his hand as I reset my alarm and snuggled back into my pillow, aware of Harry shuffling closer to me once more and as I shut my eyes I smiled to myself.

Who knew Harry Styles was such a cuddler?

h.

"HarHar!"

I grinned at the high pitched squealing that greeted me as I barely stepped a foot into the kitchen, Olivia's face lighting up as she launched herself from the chair and onto my legs making me laugh.

"Morning kiddo." I picked her up easily letting her cling to my waist as I made my way further into the kitchen, spotting Lisa crouched down in front of the highchair currently holding a food covered Ruby.