thirty two.

h.

Sunshine's tongue darted out and I watched as she cleaned the cheese from her fingers and I shifted in my seat as my eyes seemed to take on a mind of their own as they drifted over her curled up form.

The thought of Sunshine's tongue darting out to lick my dick was at the forefront as I watched her scoop out more cheese onto the bread, her eyes never leaving the TV screen. The thought of her tongue around me was almost as good if not better than her hands which had been dominating my thoughts.

The red varnish on her long fingernails had been hard to miss and I had felt my dick twitch in my jeans yesterday when I'd noticed them in the café. It had been a change from her usual bare nails which I'd assumed was for work and I wondered why she'd painted them.

The cardigan she'd been wearing all day seemed like it was a million sizes big for her but her jeans, thank god I appreciated the jeans Sunshine wore every day, the way they clung to her legs and her arse.

It still wasn't what I usually liked in a girl but it made Sunshine different, the small tits and barely there arse was attractive and I could feel the blood rushing to my crotch as I let my eyes drift over her body with her unaware.

I had meant it when I told her I liked her arse on Monday night, I hadn't even been that drunk for a start. And her jeans made it hard to not look at it whenever we were together and the thought of sinking my dick into her tight asshole got me off more than once.

Sunshine was so tiny that even the thought would split her in half if I attempted to fuck her arse, in fact she was so small that I imagined fucking her in the hole that was meant for cocks would split her in two as well.

I could feel my trackies getting tighter around me as I thought about wetting my finger and shoving it into her arse, stretching her out before sinking balls deep into it. I wondered if she'd ever done it before.

As much as I didn't want to think about her and the wanker she called her boyfriend it didn't stop me from wondering about their sex life. I imagined her to be wild considering she was shy and reserved any other time.

"Harry..."

I could just imagine her moans as I stretched her out more before I lined my dick up to the small tight rose bud, it would hurt her there was no doubt about that. It would hurt no matter how many times I'd made her cum beforehand, it would hurt her considering it wasn't a hole that had anything in before.

"Harry."

The thought of it hurting her only added to my enjoyment as I licked my lips, thinking about finally sinking balls deep inside and making Sunshine a real three hole girl.

"Harry!"

I jumped as something hard jabbed me in the shoulder and I blinked several times as my eyes focused in on Sunshine, my thoughts evaporating as I realised she had poked me with the TV remote.

"Wot?"

"I asked if you liked the cheese." Sunshine spoke and I glanced at the dish on the coffee table and nodded.

Admittedly I didn't get the hype, it was cheese. But Sunshine liked it so I guess I liked it.

"Yeh', like how sweet it is."

"That's the honey, actual camembert is quite savoury." Sunshine explained and I nodded as I flicked my eyes between the TV and her.

"Why is everything you wear too big for you?" I asked, finally voicing my thoughts.