twelve.

h.

Tugging a hand through my hair I kicked the door shut behind me roughly and shoved my hands back into my jacket pockets as I headed into the lounge. The amount of loud voices I could already hear made me consider turning around and leaving but a part of me hoped that it was only the TV.

"Hey! It's Harry boy!"

It wasn't.

I lifted my eyes to see Louis grinning as I stepped over the threshold, my steps faltering as I saw who was sat on the spare sofa and all of the thoughts I'd pushed away for the past two days came flooding back to me.

My fists were red raw from Tuesday and they were sore and I almost regretted it. Some people would see getting drunk at midday on a Tuesday counter productive, but I would have to disagree.

Or I'd hit them as well.

"Oh hey."

I looked up from where I'd fallen onto the sofa to see Niall returning from the kitchen with a can of beer and a bottle of water and I just nodded at him, not having the energy for words.

"Harry this is Francesca, Chess this is Harry who I wanted to introduce you to last week."

I moved my eyes towards the blonde lazily, her features much more visible to me now that I was looking at her in daylight and not from the other end of a garden. Her blue eyes rested on me as my own did and I raised an eyebrow.

There was something about her I didn't like. I didn't know what it was yet but I was pretty sure I'd find out.

"What's she doing here?" I asked instead of greeting her.

"I asked her to come." Niall told me as he sat next to his girlfriend and I almost snorted at the sight opposite me.

"Why?"

"Because she's my girlfriend, fuck Harry what's crawled up your ass lately?" Niall snapped and I rolled my eyes as I rubbed my face before leaning my head over the back of the sofa. I could feel eyes on me and I cracked open one of my own to see Francesca staring.

I rolled my eyes before leaning up and unhooking the gun from the back of my waistband, dropping it on the coffee table with a loud sharp bang and I smirked watching both Niall and Louis jump at the sound.

Maybe now she'd stop fucking staring.

I just shut my eyes again only to snap them open again a few minutes later in irritation, she was still fucking staring. She had some balls for being a twenty year old girl in a flat with at least three armed men.

I did the only thing I could think of that would get her to stop looking at me and I dropped my eyes to her tits. I raised an eyebrow as I saw she had a decent rack and it made sense why Niall was so into her.

I smirked as she scoffed and looked away from me and I couldn't help but feel smug at her disgust.

"Stop eyeing up me girlfriend ya prick." Niall laughed and I rolled my eyes in amusement.

Blondes weren't really my thing anymore.

"Chris Fisher squealed the minute he regained consciousness." Louis spoke up and I raised an eyebrow but nodded nevertheless, thinking about how nice to was to flex my knuckles against his skin. "You did a number." Louis complimented.

"Who's Chris Fisher?" My eyes drifted towards Niall's girlfriend as she spoke quietly to him and I watched as Niall smiled at her before he spoke.

"D'you tell her everything?" I muttered once they'd stopped whispering to each other and honestly it made my stomach turn. Niall shrugged at me and rolled my eyes, fucking moron, I didn't bother saying anything else and just shut my eyes again.