fifty five.

h.

I could feel the taste of the liquid as it filled the air and my lungs. I had to admit I loved the smell, the taste and the feel of it. I loved everything about it. The first drip as the tip is pressed in, to the free flowing metallic gushing as the blade is dragged through layers of skin and the blood pours.

I loved it.

Staring down at Calum Fisher's face I felt the same sense of enjoyment flooding my own veins, pumping that good thick red liquid through my body at the same time as it seeped out of this piece of shits body.

But it was different now. I had Sunshine.

And she made me different.

I'd never gone out of my mind over miscommunication or lack of any kind of communication with anyone but I'd hacked into Fisher's body through my anger and I missed her.

Even my phone missed her.

It was stupid and I knew it.

Air left my nostrils heavily as I turned away and fished out my phone, my fingers moving quickly and of their own accord as I found her messages, her apology sitting quiet and read; and I let my fingers run riot.

Nothing to apologise for my Sunshine, I've told you that before. Although I am sorry too, your bitterness is justified and it will never make you ugly. Nothing can make you ugly. x

I chewed my lip as I pressed send, my fingers itching to go again and I let them as I stared down at my phone, aware of the spluttering behind me.

Ps was going to get you flowers but don't wanna be a dickhead so guess you'll just have to put up with my company instead. x

Girls liked flowers and I knew Sunshine liked flowers, she had told me so all those months ago and I fucking hated that dickhead Tommy Scott had ruined that for her. I could never get her flowers without her, or me immediately thinking about him.

"Feeling okay there buddy?" I sneered as I clapped Fisher on the shoulder watching as he flinched and I licked my lips at the sight of my hand coming away red.

Why hadn't she replied?

Sunshine was the one who had apologised in the first place and admittedly rightly so considering she was being a brat but she wanted to apologise and I had accepted it so why hadn't she texted me back?

I shook my head as I picked up the hammer and a spare knife that wasn't currently lodged somewhere in the piece of shit behinds me body and I turned slowly as I stared at his bloody face.

A new wave of anger surging through me as I thought about him protecting Scott whilst he was beating Sunshine black and blue, and even now. Why would anyone want to protect that fucking cunt?

"Calum mate, if I was you I'd just tell me y'know? You obviously know the answer." I started as I twirled the knife through my fingers, it was a stupid trick I'd learnt as a teenager and clearly I still hadn't forgotten it.

"Where is Scott hiding out?" I asked as I crouched in front of Fisher and waited patiently for his answer, only for him to glare at me and before I could blink a gob of spit landed on my face and all I could smell was blood.

I sneered as I lined up the knife to one of his fingers, the whites of knuckles visible and straining against his skin from where he was gripping the arms of the chair so tightly and I rolled my eyes; what a dramatic baby.

"Don't wanna do it the easy way then mate."

I shrugged before I brought the hammer down precisely on the handle of the knife being careful of my own fingers and I watched as the knife jerked up under Fisher's nail, the hard surface pulling away from the skin with the sickening ripping sound.