fifty.

The tension in the car was thick but for once I wasn't bothered, my mind had too many other things bouncing about in it. A distinct sadness had crept into my chest and I wasn't sure how to handle it or what it's origins were.

The sadness had been battling for dominance in my head considering I hadn't been able to stop thinking about Harry and Olivia. Or actually, I hadn't been able to stop thinking about Harry.

It was causing a funny feeling in my stomach and I wasn't sure how to explain it, or if I even liked it. All I knew was my sudden epiphany coming from an eight year old had caused me to realise I would do anything for Harry.

And for that fact, I think I liked Harry a whole lot more than I'd previously thought.

But then again, I would have done anything for Tommy too, if fact I did do anything for Tommy and it still didn't turn out well.

But Harry wasn't like that, sure in the end I wasn't in love with Tommy; it just took me a while to see that. And Harry to see that.

Harry wasn't the only thing occupying my thoughts, Paul was also in there along with Lisa and the fact that I supposed I had to tell Mum that I'd seen him.

Although I might leave out the whole other family thing until I get more answers.

The grip on my thigh jerked me from my thoughts and my eyes drifted down to Harry's hand snuggly wrapped around it, slowly inching higher from its starting point as we drove.

He'd been handsy all evening once I'd returned from the garden with Paul and Olivia and I wasn't a hundred percent sure why.

Not that I was complaining I would take any and all attention from Harry. His wandering hand just made dinner a bit awkward, that and the fact he had no problem doing it sat across from my Father.

I glanced over at Harry to see his eyes on the road and bottom lip between his teeth with his fist tightening and flexing on the wheel periodically. His fingers had loosened their grip on my thigh and were now stroking the inside making me jerk unconsciously.

"W-wh—what are you doing?" I gasped out as Harry's long finger brushed over my underwear sending a bolt of heat straight up through my core making me swallow thickly and squirm.

"Treating you good."

Harry grunted as he applied pressure and my hips jerked against his touch as my seatbelt kept me somewhat restrained and I finally met his gaze, his green eyes darker than I'd seen before as he looked at me instead of the road.

"Suck."

Harry's touch left as quickly as it had came and I had his hand in front of my face with two fingers extended and without thinking I wrapped my tongue around both of them and did as I was told.

"Good girl."

Harry pulled them out a few moments later and I could see the shine of my salvia coating them before they disappeared under my skirt again forcing me to grip the edges of my seat as they slid easily under my underwear and brushed along my lower lips.

"You're already wet Sunshine." Harry commented just as he slid one long finger inside and pressed another firmly to my clit making me squeal at the sudden intrusion. "Always so tight."

I risked glancing at Harry only to find his eyes on the road, face impassive as his fingers caused me to fall apart along side of him. I didn't know what had brought this on but I wasn't complaining as my hips bucked against his finger.

"Eager for Daddy hm?" Harry teased as I whined and tried to push myself further onto his finger, the other releasing my clit only to pinch it seconds later causing me to whimper. "Words Angel."