twenty.

"Froggy!"

I jumped as the door was pulled open suddenly, a loud and cheerful voice filling the cool air and Harry was pulled away from me with a grumble of his own as he was pulled into a hug and I stifled a laugh at his awkward posture.

"Don't call me that Gems." Harry rubbed his jaw as he spoke before he turned to me and I chewed my lip as he gave me a half smile and pulled me forward slightly.

"Gem, this is May. May this is my older and irritating sister Gemma."

I smiled instinctively as I looked at the young woman, she was obviously older than me but considering I didn't know how old Harry was, I couldn't pinpoint but her age but I was right, she was beautiful.

She was also my height so I didn't get a sore neck looking up at her.

But most importantly, she was friendly.

"Hi, it's really nice to meet you." I smiled, flinching as Gemma pulled me into a hug automatically and I tensed up as she pulled away and I saw her glance at Harry over my head.

"It's lovely to meet you too May, I've heard a lot about you." Gemma smiled and I swallowed glancing at Harry nervously, "He doesn't shut up about you." Gemma nudged Harry and I cringed, Harry talked about me?

"Come in, come in."

Gemma ushered us in and I hovered in the hallway until Harry joined me and motioned for me to follow Gemma into what I realised was the lounge.

"How was the drive?" Gemma asked as we took a seat, Gemma next to me on the sofa and Harry on the armchair opposite.

"Same old." Harry shrugged and I saw Gemma roll her eyes at his one word answer.

"So May, how'd you know my brother?" Gemma asked turning her green eyes on me and I glanced at Harry quickly before looking back at Gemma, they looked incredibly similar, her features were just softer and more feminine.

"He, uh, he works with my boyfriend." I told her, watching as she nodded and glanced at Harry and I assumed they were close. Maybe they were like twins and could communicate with looks.

"Oh yeah, Tommy?" Gemma asked and I nodded, "Yeah Harry talks about you two a lot."

"He does?" I asked confused, glancing at Harry who was acting as if there was something interesting on the ceiling as Gemma nodded.

"That's weird, he doesn't like Tommy." I admitted, snorting a little.

"Course he doesn't." Gemma rolled her eyes and I raised an eyebrow.

"Harry doesn't like any blokes round the girl he fancies."

Gemma spoke matter of factly and I felt my entire body light on fire as Harry groaned.

"Gemma." Harry muttered and I averted my eyes from the siblings, that was awkward but I doubted it was true.

Harry wouldn't be into someone like me, we were just friends right?

Of course we were just friends, obviously I knew Harry didn't like Tommy but he still knew that he was my boyfriend, we'd gotten into an argument about it, not even a week ago. Harry and I were just friends.

"Do you want a drink? Tea, coffee, water?" Gemma asked changing the subject, her smile never faltering and I licked my lips.

"Waters fine thank you." I told her politely, not wanting to be a bother.