seventeen.

this is long af im sorry i couldn't help myself but also hello h in that jacket

+

The lights flashed around me as I felt my body move with the music thumping through the building, I was sticky with sweat and almost nauseous but I was enjoying myself so I didn't care.

I was happy as I danced with Tessa, agreeing to dance with her to save Rhiannon the embarrassment of Tessa's wild ways. I stumbled about grinning as Tessa pulled me over to the booth we'd commandeered earlier and I flopped onto the leather seat, my jeans sticking to the surface.

"Shots! Shots! Shots!" Rhiannon cheered as Kate pushed her way over to us with a tray of eight shot glasses and I grinned as my chest heaved. Jeans had been a bad idea, agreeing to go out these girls was a bad idea but I didn't care anymore.

I threw back one shot at the sound of cheers from my friends and I coughed slightly as I went for the second one watching through lazy eyes as Tessa screamed at Rhiannon to drink hers at the same time.

I was having incredible fun and I was too drunk to care. Too drunk to feel bad.

"Whats the time?" I asked, my words loud and slow as I tried to look at whichever one of them had access to a phone.

"Who cares! Lets dance!" Tessa shouted at me and I grinned widely as I let her tug me away.

I danced and danced as Kate and Tessa kept supplying Rhiannon and I with drinks, although all my attempts to buy them drinks got rebuffed, the two of them saying something about it being payment for me letting them drag me out.

"I haven't seen one hot guy!" Tessa shouted into my ear and I frowned dramatically at her as I looked around the dark club, admittedly it was hard to see if someone was attractive but I was sure Tessa wouldn't have a problem finding someone interested in her.

"What about him?" I shouted pointing at a guy who looked slightly older than me and Tessa scrunched up her face making me laugh and I looked around again as we continued to dance, Rhiannon joining in with another drink in her hand.

My movements became jerky as the girls continued dancing around me as my eyes fell on someone looking down over the balcony at me.

I grinned as I met the familiar eyes and waved excitedly watching as Harry's frown shifted into a grin before he shook his head in what I recognised as amusement. He did that a lot.

My attention was taken from Harry suddenly as I felt a warm hand touch my bare arm and I jerked again as I looked at the man I'd pointed out to Tessa. His hand slipped down to my waist as he danced on me in an attempt to get me to move but all I did was shake my head.

"No thanks." I mumbled, shaking my head, as I shifted away to dance with Kate this time, who just frowned at my new found friend.

"Who were you wave at?" She shouted into my ear and I grinned at her about to tell her that Harry was here, pretty sure he'd satisfy Tessa's craving for an attractive criminal, when I felt hands on my bum and I jumped.

"I said no!" I glared at the man who kept moving his hands on me, thankful that Kate pulled me away from him as well and further into the crowd.

I was aware he kept following us and I tried to put as much distance between me and him as I could although I was stumbling in my boots every time I moved.

"Leave me alone!" I shouted, finally snapping even though I was seeing two of him and felt bad.

Suddenly he was shoved away and the crowd parted like the red sea and I couldn't see the man anymore as a body blocked my vision and I frowned as I peered round only to see that it was Harry.