sixty four.

I blinked as sunlight met my closed eyes and I glanced around the room, it was Harry's birthday.

And he was still asleep. Perfect.

I licked my lips as I looked at him the best I could, waking up each morning with him wrapped around me was honestly the greatest joy of my life and I could lay here and watch him sleep for hours.

He always looked so young and peaceful maybe that was because he wasn't awake and saying stupid things, but I always found myself running my fingers across his face as he slept and I could do that forever.

But that would be weird. So I usually stopped after a few minutes.

Harry true to his word really wasn't a morning person and just like today I was always awake before him, which meant I got to savour laying in his arms before I struggled to get out of his hold before getting ready.

I could feel my nerves starting to fray already this morning and I looked at Harry's face and started to try and peel myself away from him the best I could whilst not waking him up. I already felt incredibly bad about not getting him a present so if he woke up now, I think I'd end up crying.

I bit my lip to stop myself from snorting as my eyes fell his to crotch as I slid under the quilt and like every morning Harry was already hard.

I was actually starting to think he had a medical problem.

I hooked my fingers under the waistband of his trackies and very gently pulled them down so his erection came free and I sucked in a shaky breath, I'd done this before. There was nothing be worried about.

Licking my lips I reached for Harry and gently wrapped my hand around him, my eyes flicking to his chest the best I could from under the sheets to make sure he hadn't woken and I wrapped my lips around the tip and sucked.

My head bobbed as I pushed him further into my throat with every movement, my hand taking care of what I couldn't reach which as usual was still a lot of him.

I hollowed my cheeks out as I moved off, my tongue wrapping around his shaft as I moved back before blowing hot air across the top and in one quick movement my head was pushed right down and Harry hit the back of my throat and I gagged.

"Good fuckin' mornin' to me." Harry grunted.

The quilt was pushed off from me and I met Harry's heavy lidded eyes as he held my head down and he groaned as my throat contracted around him before he let go and I pulled back gasping for air.

A line of spit connecting my mouth to his cock stayed between us for a moment before Harry rubbed his thumb along my bottom lip and I blinked at him before returning to my most important job and took Harry back in my mouth.

One of my hands came up to play with his balls as I swirled my tongue around as I bobbed forcing one of Harry's hands to tangle in my head, his breathing becoming erratic as he guided me every so often with a quick tug.

"M'not gunna last." Harry muttered as my nose brushed his pubic bone and I attempted to smile around him as my eyes watered and I went to pulled back slightly only to have Harry thrust his hips up lazily and I gagged.

"Love the sound of you choking, such a good girl." Harry hummed and I met his eyes as he continued to thrust before I watched his eyes close and his head dropped back to the pillow and I pulled up for some air.

I squeezed Harry's balls gently as I took him back into my mouth making Harry grunt and I only got in a few more licks of the underside of his shaft before I felt his balls contract in my hand and I looked up at him.