sixty five.

h.

"That's it Angel, make a fucking mess."

I watched her eyes screw shut as she let out the softest whimper and I almost blew my load then and there as she lay there panting underneath me. Three of my fingers buried to my knuckle inside of her warm, wet and extremely tight cunt.

"D-Daddy." Sunshine gasped as I pulled my fingers out of her.

I smirked as her eyes opened just as I raised my fingers to my mouth and sucked watching as she blinked blearily before her cheeks coloured and I felt my dick twitch as I fought to keep control of myself.

"Fucking delicious."

She'd been all over me all day after Paul and co left and it wasn't like I was complaining I was just somewhat confused. Then when Louis, Eleanor, Liam and Niall all dropped in it was like she didn't know me and there had to be at least four feet between us at all times.

She was an odd one.

An odd one that I'd just made cum for the third time this evening.

And I'd almost nutted in my jeans when she sat on me, her big eyes blinking as she tried to tell me what my other birthday present was. I really don't think she knew just how fucking hot she was.

Then I was even closer to fucking her senseless on the sofa then and there when I'd finally worked out what she was trying to say, her cheeks heating in the same way they always did when I said anything she deemed crude.

Sunshine was about to be a real three hole girl, my three hole girl.

"It's your birthday, we should be you know."

I snapped out of my thoughts as Sunshine spoke quietly, her hand waving as her chest was no longer rising and falling erratically and I smiled fondly down at her. She looked so different now. A really fucking good different but still different.

She looked alive.

"Just wanna make you feel good, s'not always all about me." I smirked as she licked her lips and I stared at her for a moment longer.

There were no dark circles under her eyes, her face wasn't sunken in clinging to her cheekbones making her look like a walking corpse. Not that she ever actually did, she was always fit. But the first time I'd saw her without any make up on was a shock.

Her skin was a weird grey colour and she had been gaunt. All of her skin had been stretched out over her bones and it always looked like they were begging to break through the skin. And the way her arms would shake whenever she lifted anything.

But now, I shook my head slowly aware that Sunshine's eyes had never left my face the entire time I'd been silent. Now she looked human and happy and I couldn't get enough of it.

"I love you." I stated watching as her lips stretched over her teeth into a smile, her cheeks reddening even further. "I love you so fucking much."

I pressed my mouth to hers just as she was about to open it and swallowed her words as I ran my tongue along her bottom lip, her small hands tangling in my hair as she tugged me further and I held myself above her on one hand as I held her face with the other.

Just because she looked better now didn't mean she wasn't still tiny and I was pretty sure I'd break a bone if I did lay on her.

A breathy gasp left her swollen mouth as I kissed along her jaw and down her neck, my teeth dragging across the pale skin every so often. I couldn't help myself, I'd never done it to anyone before but I couldn't get enough of seeing my marks on her skin.