sixty three.

I hadn't left the flat in five days.

Not that I was exactly complaining considering I was the biggest introvert on the planet and Harry didn't actually seem to mind. Plus I'd had more sex in the last five days with Harry then I did in the entire five years with Tommy.

And that was something Harry was extremely smug about, along with some other details that made me bright red and him cocky.

But I did miss my job. That was something Harry couldn't really fix. Even now as I was sat on the sofa with Harry's laptop on my bare legs I was looking at other jobs, I mean if no one knew I'd gotten another job I'd be okay right?

It wasn't even like Sarah had been difficult or mad which somehow made it worse when Harry and I went to see her at the café, only several hours after we'd got back to his flat and fallen asleep immediately.

He'd done most of the talking which as usual I was incredibly grateful for, Harry hadn't even said it in clear cut terms but somehow Sarah understood and knew and she just gave me a sad smile and tight hug before she told me that it was okay.

I think that might have upset me more than anything else, especially when I caught her telling Harry she didn't think it would happen again and I put two and two together that they were talking about Gemma and I cried in the toilets whilst I waited for them.

It was unfair that Harry had to go through this again, it was unfair he was going through it anyway even when I thought it was the first time, my guilt was practically eating me alive at night or whenever Harry left me alone for too long but he just brushed it all off.

But now I knew I'd brought something that he probably thought was done and dusted on him again, I was surprised he still put up with me.

I clicked my tongue as I closed the tab and went back to looking at bread boards; something Harry didn't have, which honestly blew my mind. How can someone be twenty four years old and not have a bread board?

"Are you having a fucking laugh?!"

I jumped as my peace was shattered and Stevie Nick's warm vinyl voice was drowned out completely by Harry's shout and I twisted to look over my shoulder to see Harry pacing on the phone.

"Of course we're fucking going, what a fucking stupid question Louis, use your fucking brain for once!" Harry snapped, his eyes flicking to me and I sent him a tentative smile.

"Sunshine, get ready to go." Harry spoke to me just as he frowned at whatever Louis was saying on the other end. "Don't be a fucking cunt."

"Go where?" I asked as I closed the laptop and stood, my or rather Harry's jumper falling to my knees and covering the pair of boxers I was wearing watching as Harry hung up the phone.

"Paul's. C'mon we need to go." Harry repeated and I faltered as he gestured for me to join him.

"What's going on? Can I get changed?"

If whatever was happening was so urgent then surely I should just stay here?

"We found Scott and Jones." Harry stated shaking his head before doing a double take. "Yeh' put some trousers on, I don't want anyone seeing what belongs to me."

I flushed at Harry's words as I hurried towards him and the stairs, the situation becoming clearer and more important with every short sentence I got from him. I yelped as Harry smacked my bum as I passed and I quickly found a pair of my jeans on the bedroom floor and yanked them up.

I didn't have any make up on and my hair wasn't even brushed as I grabbed my phone from where I'd left it in the bed this morning and rushed back down stairs.