forty seven.

h.

I was trying to keep my eyes on the road although considering how often I drove this route I could probably do it with my eyes closed I was still finding it hard because of Sunshine.

Sunshine and her fucking leg bouncing alongside me, just enough that I could see the movement in my peripheral vision but not enough for anyone who didn't know her to notice.

I gripped her knee to stop it moving and felt Sunshine flinch under my touch making me purse my lips but I couldn't deny touching her helped ease some of my own nerves. Not that I had many, I never had anything to be nervous about.

I was always in control.

"Sorry." Sunshine mumbled and I let out a frustrated breath through my nose but didn't comment on it. At least she was wearing the jumper.

In fact I was pretty sure she hadn't taken it off since I forced her to wear it on Thursday. Not that I was complaining, she was wearing a skirt too. My favourite.

Not a short as she wore at parties but it still dropped to mid thigh.

And it was almost hidden under the jumper when she was standing. And I couldn't keep my eyes off of her soft snowy thighs or stop my dick from twitching.

"They're gunna love you."

I didn't think about the words leaving my mouth but I cursed inwardly once they were out in the open, I almost gave myself a self induced anxiety attack earlier in the week with the causal acceptable and admission of Paul meeting Sunshine.

It was like I was combining my two worlds and I wasn't a hundred percent sure I wanted it. It was all suddenly very real.

Real enough for me to not understand the sudden need I now had to have Sunshine near me. It used to be a want, just because I was horny and she was fit but now it was an urge that had moved into an entrenched need.

I needed to have her next to me, I needed to be touching her in some capacity.

I swallowed and glanced at Sunshine as she removed my hand from her knee and instead started playing with my fingers and I smiled slightly, this was a first. For the both of us I imagine.

I didn't want to admit it but I liked it.

I knew she was going to be nervous about this evening which is why I brought the Range Rover. I didn't want to seeing as there were enough bullets in the trunk to sink half the fucking city but I knew it would please her.

I knew Sunshine liked the car and it would calm her nerves and put her more at ease if we took this one. I was right obviously, as proven by her only slight leg bouncing. I just needed to remember to wipe down the interior later.

The last thing I needed was for her DNA to be on anything here that could tie into me or the Snakes if anything went south and I lost the car. A sharp pang in my gut made me tighten both my fists, one around the wheel and one around Sunshine's hand.

I glanced at her as the pain subsided and watched as her lips turned upwards slightly, a reaction I noticed I always got once she saw I was looking at her. I couldn't have her involved. Again.

I really would remove any evidence of her. I'd never done that for anyone, fuck I'd never even fucking thought of doing that for anyone. Who the fuck was I these days?

"But what if they don't like me?" Sunshine asked quietly as I killed the engine and I squeezed her hand gently. Had she always been this fucking insecure? I didn't get it, how did she genuinely think someone wouldn't like her?