fifty six.

The cold air stung my lungs as I pushed my legs to take me back into my street, I could feel my heart beating rapidly against my ribs and if I didn't have my limited but helpful nurses knowledge I'd be worried that my ribs were going to bruise.

I slowed my run to a gentle walk as I tried to get my breath back as I walked down the opposite side of the road, I chewed my lip as I walked and realised that this was a habit I'd been doing most of my life.

My steps faltered as my eyes landed on the a black car parked down the road from where I was, my eyes drifting across to the lit side and I realised that the car was directly opposite my house and number thirty seven.

It had been a while, Kim.

I shook my head as I started walking again the mid January cold settling on my sweat coated skin now that I wasn't running; it wasn't any of my business.

I should have been more concerned about the fact I had gained weight and this was the first time I'd been running in several weeks and although I didn't have Tommy breathing down my neck any longer doubt seeped into my brain.

If I gained weight Harry wouldn't want me anymore. Maybe he already didn't want me? I shook my head as I neared the car, I was being stupid. My thoughts had no evidence backing up them, but there was lots to back up Harry still wanting to know me.

My steps faltered as I became level with the drivers door and my eyes glanced in through the slightly tinted window and I spotted the extremely familiar lanky body and head of curls crushed up on the seat.

My fist was knocking on the window before I realised what I was doing, my lip snugly hiding under my teeth as I watched Harry jump and rub at his face, his eyes meeting mine through the tinted window and I saw realisation dawn on his face.

"Sunshine?"

Harry's voice was muffled through the door and I laughed lightly as I pulled on the door handle and moved away slightly before leaning against the open car door. My eyes drifting over his body, the black jeans and grey hoodie making him far softer than usual.

"What are you doing here?" I coughed slightly, my voice raw and throat sore from the combination of my previous running and the cold air.

"Came to see yeh', what are you doing out here?" Harry asked as he pushed himself up properly and I moved away so he could exit the car. The door shutting echoing through the dark before he linked his fingers through my own.

"Jesus Christ Sunshine, you're fucken freezing." Harry chastised and I shrugged as I punched in my birth code and got the spare keys out.

"Went for a run."

"In the dark?" Harry shook his head once we were both back inside the warmth of my house and heading up the stairs towards my bedroom.

"Uh, yes?"

"Don't do that anymore." Harry stated firmly and I bit my lip as I glanced at him standing in the middle of my bedroom with his arms crossed.

I had to physically force myself not to flinch at his tone but I could see he was serious.

"Um I, uh I'm sorry." I stumbled over my words as Harry observed me through hard eyes, and here I was hoping this was going to be happy reunion considering his text messages earlier.

Suddenly my paranoid thoughts had evidence to back them up.

"Don't apologise Sunshine just fucking think about it next time, yeah? It's pitch black and London its not safe. Not to mention fucking freezing." Harry chastised me as I pulled off my trainers and I nodded as he toed his own boots off.