O N E

The place was packed with people already, it being eight-forty-five and the whole house jumping with music, people, and alcohol.

How well known was this guy again?

Taehyung shyly slipped from the vehicle, standing by the car door with much worry and concern. "Uh, J-Jimin, I don't . . . I don't know about this. This place looks awfully packed. I should go back home and watch my cartoons." He said only to feel his arm being tugged.

It just wasn't by Jimin but by Hoseok. "Oh, shut it, you big baby. This party isn't as bad as it seems! Don't worry! I'll introduce you to the host!" Said the older with the biggest grin this world has seen.

Taehyung jumped when his butt was hit by Jimin, glaring at him a bit only to hear Jimin laugh.

"You're so uptight, Taehyung. This party will literally be forgotten by you by next Friday!"

Little did either of them know this was a turning point for Taehyung.

"I got to go find someone! Today may or may not be their birthday!" Nudge the second oldest of the of the group to Taehyung.

"You're leaving me already?" Taehyung gasped.

"You have Hoseok-Hyung!" Jimin mentioned.

"Hose- I don't want to be left alone with him! He's crazy!" Taehyung complained, feeling his arm be pinched which was followed by a high pitched whine from the youngest.

"Hobi!" He winced and tugged from his grasp. "What was that for?" Taehyung rubbed his arm with furrowed brows.

"Did you forget I'm right here?" He asked calmly, the older trying not to laugh.

"Whatever," the youngest shrugged and opened his mouth. "Anyways, Ji-" he stopped once he saw that Jimin already left. He huffed. "Welp, Hoseok, guess we can go find the host of this party." Said the now bored one.

"Yeah!" Hoseok grinned once more before he ran into the house, tightly holding his hand so he wouldn't slip away or get lost within the crowd.

"Oh, hmm, well, we can meet Jungkook first." Said Hoseok which failed to not leave Taehyung upset. "Isn't that we were going to find?" He asked but Hoseok didn't hear.

"Jungkook!" Hoseok called, Taehyung watched a tall brunet turn. He had small but cute lips, obvious muscles, a bowl cut, and wore a white t-shirt and jeans with Timberlands.

Taehyung followed closely behind, staying close to Hoseok. They stood in front of the younger who gave an infamous bunny smile.

"Hoseok-Hyung, glad to see you here. And you brought a friend, isn't that neat." Jungkook had a soothing voice, he sounded kind and sweet but much like daddy-material

"Ah, yeah, this is Taehyung. You both haven't met which I'm surprised about but that's okay." Hoseok tugged Taehyung in front of him.

The second youngest looked up at the breath-taking man, biting his lip. "Hi . . ." He said, quickly looking down. "Hoseok, can we-"

"Jungkook, this is Taehyung. Taehyung, this is Jungkook." Hoseok introduced the two to each other. Taehyung rolled his eyes.

"He's adorable. I'm sure my brother would like him." Jungkook hummed. "Have you showed him to my brother?" He asked as he sipped on a substance that was in his red cup, looking between the two in front of him.

"Not yet, I haven't seen Jeon . . ."

Taehyung looked around, talking away from the two. The music drowned them out anyways. The young teen needed to pee, otherwise he would explode. He didn't made a big deal but now he was struggling with it.

The teen found some steps which he decided to go up, slightly less people up here luckily.

Taehyung sighed to himself, fixing his red, blue, and white striped sweater.

He hates parties. His friends totally abandoned him. Well, he left Hoseok's side but that wasn't the point of this Now was it. The young man was trying to walk past the drunken slobs, groaning.

He wasn't in the mood for this and just wanted to piss in the bathroom.

As he went through another nearly naked couple, he bumped into someone, quickly looking up. He was slapped with much confusion. "Jungkook? Didn't I just see you-"

"Shut up and watch where you're going. I'm not Jungkook." He rolled his eyes before he pushed Taehyung aside.

"What the hell . . ." Taehyung muttered. Was that not the same guy he just ran into with Hoseok downstairs? He looked exactly like him then if not. He was the same height and had the same lips. Maybe not the same attitude but still. "What a dick, and to think he was some hot shot." He rolled his eyes.

The annoyed teen continued this long journey to the bathroom, opening the door.

He went beet red once he saw his best friend pinned against the wall with another guy pinning him, his lips attached his his friend's neck.

Taehyung was way too innocent to actually realize the fact Jimin was enjoying what was happening to him. The younger shoved the random guy off, pulling Jimin away. "Hyung! Are you okay?!" He asked, Jimin's face turning bright red.

"Taehyung! Why did-! I'm fine! Why did you do that?" Jimin asked, biting his bottom lip.

"He was hurting-"

"No he wasn't, he was . . . Don't mind what he was doing, I'm fine. How did you even get up here? Where is Hobi?"

"Downstairs talking to Jungkook, though Jungkook is a dick." Taehyung said, looking back in the bathroom where he saw a man with white hair look back at him. The said described man walked out, brushing his hair back.

"Jimin, I'll text you later." He muttered to Taehyung's friend before walking away, making Jimin sigh upsettingly, shaking his head in dismay.

"You met Jungkook? It doesn't sound like you met Jungkook. Jungkook is kind and caring. Who did you see? They obviously lied to you if they told you they were Jungkook." Jimin rubbed the back of his bruised neck from the before man.

"Hoseok introduced us. He was showing me to him and then I came up here and he was mean. I thought he would've been nice but he isn't." Taehyung's shrugged.

"Oh!" Jimin chuckled and laughed at the younger, tears even forming in his eyes. He laughed harder, shaking his head. "Taehyung. You met Jeongguk."

"What's the difference? Isn't Jungkook like a shorter name?"

"No, Jeongguk and Jungkook are twins. Jeongguk is typically the meaner one. I'm not too fond of him but I never actually met him too well. He's just a bit more ruder than Jungkook. Jungkook is a sweetheart." Jimin explained.

"Twins? I didn't know they were twins!" Taehyung furrowed his brows. "When were you going to tell me?" Asked the younger, still needing to piss.

"Well, I tried to and then you cut me off. I just figured you knew. Jungkook is also a best friend like you are to me if you haven't noticed."

"Oh, well . . . Are you friends with the other one? Also, why is their name so similar? How do you tell them apart?" Taehyung found everything that happened today way too confusing.

"I didn't name The Jeon Twins, Taehyung. I don't know why they have similar names that sound much alike. As for how to tell them apart, that's easy. Besides attitude, it's easy. Jeongguk has black hair and tends to part it. He also has a scar on his right cheek if you stare at him long enough." Jimin said, shrugging lamely.

"Now, Jungkook. He usually does more of a bowl cut but he can split his hair as well. His hair is also brown. Jungkook has a beauty mark under his lip. Everything else is kind of the same."

"Ah . . ." Taehyung hummed. "Thanks, I guess. I got to piss, I'll find you later." The younger then cut off, going into the bathroom and locking the door unlike Jimin and the white haired man did.

"Why did I agree to go to this party?" He asked himself.