T H I R T Y - S I X

Jungkook and Taehyung sat in the office, waiting for Jeongguk together. It was after school currently. Namjoon and Seokjin were talking to the principal and school admins about the whole situation.

Jimin and Hoseok claimed they had after school plans to attend to and Yoongi had basketball practice to do. So it was only Jungkook and Taehyung in the office together.

Jungkook's phone died roughly ten minutes ago, he played the last bit of his battery on a game to kill time. As he sat there with the boy he liked the most, he could picture Taehyung with Jeongguk again.

It killed him how much he liked Taehyung and how Taehyung ended up sleeping with Jeongguk. He couldn't pretend like Jimin told him to. He just couldn't.

"Why did you do it?" He asked aloud, not aware of the fact until Taehyung looked over, his red locks in small curls.

"What?" Taehyung cocked a brow, the question catching him off guard. He tilted his head slightly to the side as he stayed looking over at the slightly younger. "Why did I do what, Kookie?"

Jungkook fixed himself so he was sitting straight. "Why did you sleep with Jeongguk?" He asked, his voice showing little to no emotion whatsoever, his face stone cold.

Taehyung's cheeks glowed a red pigment, ice blocking his throat and his airways. He blinked a few times, trying to hide his clear embarrassment. He didn't know what to say, how to answer that.

Luckily for him, Jungkook decided to talk for him. "I saw you and Jeongguk in bed and Jimin told me how you were over there to help him. I just want to know why," he said.

Taehyung still didn't know what to say. He swallowed the ice down, shivering as the imaginary ice coursed through his body. "I . . . Kookie," he averted his gaze. "I like Jeongguk, I like him a lot and I trust him." He breathed out breathlessly.

Jungkook listened immensely, feeling his heartbeat sink as he heard the soft words leave Taehyung's lips. He felt like he was losing oxygen. He felt like he was choking.

"But," he looked over at the other Jeon Twin, weakly smiling, his cheeks still a crimson red color. "I-I also like you. I slept with Jeongguk because one, I do like him, but it was also due to the comforted moment with him. If it were reversed, I'm sure I would've slept with you in that moment."

Jungkook heard the words 'I also like you', he subconsciously smiling back at Taehyung. He felt his heart go boom boom as he witnessed Taehyung's perfect features. The euphoria he was granted just by his eyes landing on the perfect teen.

"I like you, Jungkook, I do." Taehyung said. "I'm sorry I did what I did and I understand if you're mad at me, but I couldn't, I just- I couldn't help it. As dirty as that may sound, I just couldn't." He shrugged, looking down. "I hope you can forg-"

"Say it again," Jungkook whispered, taking Taehyung's hand, using his other hand to make Taehyung face him again. "Tell me you like me, please." He smiled effortlessly.

Taehyung giggled, his small giggle music to the younger's ears. "Jungkookie, I like you, I like you so much." He breathed out, looking into his eyes.

"My god," Jungkook's heart skipped a beat, this a moment of pure serendipity. "T-Tae, can I kiss you? Please?" Jungkook inquired, biting on his lower lip with anticipation.

Taehyung leaned in a bit more, his soft smile softly crawling over his lips. "Yes, Kookie, you can kiss me." He agreed.

Jungkook leaned forward, pressing his lips onto Taehyung's, letting his eyes slip close as their lips locked in with each other's.