F I F T Y - T W O

Taehyung snickered. It was a few days after the twins met his parents for the first time. They all had a sleep over at his house again.

The twins and Taehyung had fallen asleep on the couch. It was a Monday, today was also the day Jeongguk would be able to go back to school today. But Taehyung wasn't going to make it that easy.

Even though Taehyung was far from being a virgin, he was still so innocent (seeming) and immature. He had recently bought something at a small shop, knowing exactly what he would do with it.

The aforementioned rushed away into his room to get dressed, wearing a pink, long-sleeved shirt with just some jeans. He grabbed the object that he had bought, trying to hold back all of his little giggles.

Surely the twins would hate him after this stunt.

Taehyung went back down stairs, taking the cuffs before he snapped the loops around one hand on both twins. He would make sure they were unable to separate during the school day.

Jeongguk groaned and started to move around, pulling his hands only to feel the weight on one of them. He snapped his head over, seeing the handcuffs.

Better yet, he saw that the other cuff was hooked to his identical twin brother. He whipped his head to the laughing that exited his boyfriend's lips. "Taehyung! Get these handcuffs off of me!" Complained the older Jeon Twin.

Jungkook soon began to wake up as well, murmuring under his breath. "S-Stop being so loud . . ." He yawned, about to stretch until his hand was yanked.

He jolted awake, narrowing his brows. "Dude, what the fu-" he cut himself off, jingling his hand. He took notice of the same thing Jeongguk saw. "What's this?" He inquired. He perked at the burst of laughter that arose louder than before coming from Taehyung's throat.

"You guys brought your clothes, right? If you haven't noticed, school opens soon. I'll see you boys there!" Taehyung winked before he grabbed his book bag, walking to the door.

"Taehyung! Give me the key!" Jeongguk stood up, trying to get to his boyfriend but Taehyung was already out the door, still laughing.

Jungkook groaned. "It's bad enough you're my brother sometimes, I don't want to be by your side twenty-four seven." He complained, taking a stand. "What if we have to use the bathroom?"

"We drag Taehyung with us so we can beat his ass and then have him give us the keys." Jeongguk rolled his eyes, pulling on their hands to go to the steps. He walked up the steps with his brother following close behind him. "Guess we're not changing our shirts today, fucking Taehyung . . ." Jeongguk trailed off while shaking his head.

Jungkook bit his lip, getting into Taehyung's bedroom. He picked up his bag, grabbing out his pants and his socks. He saw his boxers and it hit him. "Um, Gguk?"

"What?" Responded the slightly older Jeon Twin, trying to get to his own bag.

"You need to close your eyes so I can change my pants and underwear," he said. Realization also had hit Jeongguk, muttering a string of curse words. He then turned slightly around, closing his eyes as well.

Jungkook hummed before he pushed down his pants and soon his boxers. The bottom half of he being naked. Jeongguk didn't feel comfortable with having to move his hand down along with Jungkook, unable to wait before he could get his hands on Taehyung.

It wasn't too much longer before it was Jeongguk's turn to change the bottom half of his clothes. He slipped on his boxers and then pulled up his jeans, buttoning it first then pulling the zipper up.

The aforementioned yelped and hands rushed to his crotch, kneeling a bit as he winced in agony. When pulling his own hand, his pulled Jungkook's arm, the said twin gasping.