F O U R T E E N

"Okay, Taehyung," Jungkook smirked, clasping his hands in front of him. "If you can beat me in a race, I'll do whatever you want, but if I beat you, you have to sign up for cheerleading!" The slightly younger Jeon Twin declared, his smirk increasing.

It was the next day later after Jeongguk and Hoseok finally made up. Jungkook really wanted to get more people to show up to tomorrow's big game, and so decided to do it between he and Taehyung who thankfully agreed.

Jungkook offered that he or Taehyung would do something stupid but only if they were to bet to see who would be doing the stupid thing.

Taehyung scoffed, rolling his eyes. "Are you serious? You're probably fast as heck! That isn't fair!" He announced.

"Not true, Jeongguk is the one that runs and exercises beyond belief, not me." He mentioned with a lame shrug of his shoulders. "So, if you win, what do you want?" Jungkook asked.

"Hmm," Taehyung tapped his slender index finger in his bottom lip which still held a bit of a scar from being elbowed in his face. "You would need to bring an extra shirt because I want you to rip off your shirt in front of everyone during lunch."

"Woah, isn't that getting ahead of yourself there?" Jungkook asked, pinching his brows together.

"Oh? And making me sign up for being a cheerleader isn't extreme?" Taehyung mocked.

"Touché,"

"So, it's a deal?" Taehyung tilted his head to the side, humming amusedly as he placed his hand out.

Jungkook nodded, shaking Taehyung's hand to seal their deal between the both of them. "I'm sure I'm still faster than your can't stand still ass, don't worry, you'll be eating my dust." He smile a crooked.

"Change into your gym clothes, won't you?" Taehyung giggled before he went to his own locker. He hated gym but he thought he was decently fast and could beat this Jeon Twin.

Jungkook told Taehyung they would need to be in gym when he thought of this, saying it would be an outside event.

The two of them stripped, Taehyung being polite and not looking over at the brunet, but that wasn't the same for Jungkook.

He took notice on how Taehyung slipped off his pants, now in his boxer briefs. Jungkook poked his inner cheek, trying to stop looking at the beautiful and plump sight in front of him but that being nearly impossible.

Taehyung's bottom was round and was plump, especially for a man. Jungkook never found himself looking at someone like he was to Taehyung, but his bottom was beautifully shaped. Let's not forget his nice thighs.

He wouldn't consider himself a pervert, he just never stared or looked at anyone like this, and what Taehyung had was a turn on to him. Not extremely. Don't get the wrong point.

"Jungkook," Taehyung called, making Jungkook jump. He older pulled on his grey sweatpants. "Yes, Tae?" He gulped, trying to play it cool but Taehyung seemed naïve.

"If I recall correctly, in the deal we made just seconds ago, staring at my bottom wasn't apart of it. Now, may you get ready so I can beat you and show you I'm not slow?" The one with caramel hair smirked, taking off his uniform shirt to slip on his gym one.

Taehyung then turned and left the gym, leaving the brunet there with crimson red cheeks, a frozen block in his throat now.

"I wasn't-" Jungkook began to speak but the slightly older one of the two of them already took his leave and left. He pouted, sighing weakly to himself since he couldn't sigh at anyone else.