F I F T Y - N I N E

(M) - Mature Content

Jungkook was laying back on the bed, his back hitting the bed frame as Taehyung sat between his legs, looking forward at the other twin.

Taehyung had suggested his idea about wanting to make love to the both of them, how he may have sounded stupid and got embarrassed again but nonetheless was understood.

Both twins were up for the idea, the idea of making love to the boy they loved most. They wanted to do it regardless of what their mother thought. She didn't know Taehyung and how deep their feelings were for him.

Both twins loved Taehyung like no one else, they wanted to give this boy the world just to see him smile. They were so whipped for him, so deep, deep in love.

"We should probably wear condoms," Jeongguk decided to open his mouth. "I'm no doctor but I don't know, it feels right to just . . . Wear one, I guess?" He hummed and shrugged lamely, shying some.

Taehyung thought and then nodded. "If you want. We don't need to do this at all, it sounds weird, I'm weird, I really shouldn't have suggested it." He muttered.

"No!" Jeongguk shook his head. "It's perfectly fine, if anyone feels the need to say something, then fuck them, this is us. We love you and you love us, I think it's a good idea. One of us won't feel left out." Jeongguk added on to reassure his lover.

Jungkook nodded, he pecked Taehyung's cheek. "Don't worry, Tae, please," he whispered into his ear, not really quietly but he wasn't trying to aim for quiet.

"Would you want to start?" Jungkook asked, moving his hands and rubbing Taehyung's thighs gently, starting to pepper kisses on his shoulder and neck. Not giving a window for Taehyung to answer.

Jeongguk took a seat in front of Taehyung, taking his hands. He wanted Taehyung to know he was praised. He kissed up his arms and to his face, placing gentle kisses on his lips.

Taehyung didn't even get to answer, he was in between two of the hottest boys in school. He was smushed and was nearly ashamed to say he loved it.

He felt one of the boys' hand being placed in between his legs. Taehyung gasped and got chills, feeling the soft rubbing to his cock. He wrapped his arms around Jeongguk's neck, holding him in place while he kissed the aforementioned.

It wasn't much longer before their tongues got into the heated mix, colliding together and exploring each other.

Jungkook was marking what was his, scattering purple splotches all over Taehyung's neck and shoulders. He was the twin groping and palming Taehyung through his pants, using both hands to unbutton and unzip the boy.

He felt the dick make its way out, his slender fingers tracing the foreskin on his shaft.

He pulled his member from his pants and boxers, slipping his fingers up and down, hearing the sexiest sounds escape Taehyung's mouth.

"Taehyung," Jungkook whispered in his ear. "Who do you belong to?" He added, gently stroking his lover's member.

Jeongguk pulled his head back, taking his hand and cupping Taehyung's face, his thumb tugging his lower lip down a bit.

The aforementioned was already hard, gulping the thick lump. "Y-You guys," he responded. He gasped at the feeling of Jungkook wrapping his hand around Taehyung, beginning to slowly jerk his member.

Jeongguk helped remove Taehyung's shirt from his body, tugging his pants and tossing them away. The older always seemed to be the first one naked when it came to the three of them. No idea why but he was.