F O U R

Taehyung sighed, sitting at the table alone. Jimin didn't show up today which was rather unusual for his friend who rarely missed a day.

He was eating some udon noodles, having some banana milk to go with his food.

"Taehyung!" He heard a soothing voice call, making him huff. "Yes, Jungkook?" The teen turned to see the said child.

"Oh, why so bum? I just came to ask if you wanted to go to the game next Friday. I sell tickets." Jungkook took a seat next to him.

"The game? Didn't you hear me earlier when I said I wasn't the athletic type?"

"You may be into the athletic type, Taehyung. Why don't you just come to the game, though? Jeongguk will be playing, you can cheer with me. Try and invite more people, help us out. This game is going to be huge, I promise it's worth coming to." Smiled the younger, pushing a sheet with names listed above.

"Jungkook, I don't think you understand me. Aren't you suppose to be smart?" Taehyung asked, rolling his eyes as he took a bite of thick noodles, opening his carton of banana milk while at it.

"Oh, come on, I'll even buy the ticket for you." Jungkook tongued the inside of his cheek, this snobby bastard starting to get on his nerves.

"Kook, relax," it was the same voice but slightly deeper and not so (fake) cherry-sounding.

Taehyung saw that it was the other Jeon Twin, Jeongguk. The said twin took a seat at the table, sitting across from the both of them. "I say that's one hell of an offer, Taetae, I would probably take it." Shrugged the slightly older twin.

Taehyung groaned, his head falling to his palms. Just accept and never go, simple. He hummed.

"Sure, I'll go," Taehyung muttered, taking the sheet of paper. "Any of you have a pen or maybe a pencil?"

Jungkook handed a black-inked pen, a sly smile on his face while Jeongguk didn't mind showing off his smirk, shoving the corner of his sandwich into his mouth.

"Also, may I ask why it's important I go? You couldn't pester other kids? Maybe like Hoseok or Jimin?" Taehyung asked, jolting his name on the sheet under some chick's name.

"How do you know Ho-Sped but you don't know us? Are you stuck up or some shit?" Asked Jeongguk who didn't bother to censor himself. "And who's Jimin? He sounds familiar. Is it that Park kid? The annoying one?"

Jungkook chuckled. "Yeah, Park Jimin, he's mine and Taehyung's friend. More my friend than anything, he's mentioned me to Taehyung here," this was a game of who could piss Taehyung off more and Taehyung wasn't quite sure who was more successful of the two.

"Still, how do you know Hobo-Sucks-Dick, more likely Yoongi's dick, and not know who the Jeon Twins are?" It was Jeongguk's turn to tongue his cheek, trying to keep a cool.

"That 'Hobo-Sucks-Dick, or, Hoseok, is my friend. Jimin is so more my friend." Taehyung rubbed his temples, getting annoyed. "Both being my best friends, but still, go bug them. Jimin isn't here today, though so you can't bother him."

Jungkook hummed. "He rarely misses school," the younger pulled out his phone, going to his friend's contact.

"What are you doing?" Jeongguk asked, leaning slightly over the table.

"I want to see if Jimin is okay, I'll be right back." Jungkook stood and walked away from the table, going to the hallway, leaving Jeongguk and Taehyung there.

"So . . ." Taehyung felt the tension, looking up to see Jeongguk eating his food hungrily. "How's football? Do you enjoy it?" He couldn't believe he was asking but maybe these two weren't the worse of people.

"Football? I enjoy playing, a lot. Football is fun." Jeongguk shrugged. He didn't know how else to answer. "I dunno, what are you into?" He shot the question back.

"I enjoy art and music, never really been into sports. What fun do you have from playing sports?" Taehyung was genuinely curious now, this not as awkward as it once was beforehand.

"Well, sports is a good way to get any anger out. I also like the rush of it. And, let's not forget, getting praised the way I do awfully boasts my ego, the spotlight of 'being the best player' though I'm just a quarterback," he smiled weakly. "It helps when you're as handsome as me."

"Pfft," Taehyung choked on his food, bursting into a laughing fit in which disturb a few students around the two. "You're so cocky of yourself, Jeongguk," he wiped the tears from his eyes, looking back at the younger who held a scowl on his lips, not too appreciative of the laughing.

"I don't see what I said was funny, Taetae." Jeongguk's voice deeper than before. He tongued the inside of his cheek, the action making Taehyung blush.

The older just smiled, shaking his head. "You wouldn't understand it, you're probably too thick-headed to actually understand what I'm saying. Your looks are much more important than anything. You're so cocky of yourself." Taehyung told, shaking his head.

For the student around who heard the small bickering, they were surprised looks on all their faces, Jeongguk wasn't wrapping his hands around Taehyung's neck and threatening to beat his ass into a pulp. Maybe because he wanted to play this upcoming game.

"Tae, I think you should shut up." Jungkook came back, taking a seat. "One, you're awfully loud, and two, you're insulting my brother. Don't be fooled with certain things. We're being kind to you unlike how we usually would if some other shit head was talking, so learn to keep your pretty mouth sealed or we won't hesitate to beat your ass." Jungkook whispered that to Taehyung to make sure not to ruin his reputation for the students around.

Taehyung's smile fell and he looked down. "Sorry," he muttered.

Jeongguk rolled his eyes. "Kook, make sure to actually hand him to ticket then, I'll be in the gym for the last twenty minutes. See you later," the older of the twins waved off, throwing his tray away.

Jungkook dismissed his brother, sighing. "I'll keep track that I need to hand you one. Try and get these other students to come or something. Any friends you have. This money would go more into student projects and better lunches, it also gets us a lot of attention for this game. Just be sure of that." And with those few words, Jungkook left Taehyung alone at the table.