E I G H T E E N

Jungkook didn't touched the pizza that was brought to him. He felt so sick, how could he possibly bring himself to eat greasy food?

He was knocked out asleep, too exhausted to keep himself up. They said that Jeongguk would probably wake up just to sleep again so they suggested he try and nap.

Which, successfully, ended up in his favor; able to sleep peacefully. He wasn't in the most comfortable of positions but he surely did need the rest, all of which he could obtain.

Before he managed to sleep, he was told that Jeongguk would probably hook himself in painkillers for the pain he would feel after his surgery.

They advised Jeongguk take everything easy and rest up as much as possible — which Jungkook would need to inform to Jeongguk once he awoke.

Jeongguk grunted, beginning to awake from his long induced slumber, squeezing his eyes a bit tighter than they were before he opened them up, everything white and blurry at first.

This caused him to grunt more, trying to move his arm to no avail. Jeongguk felt a hitch in his breathing, clearing the thick lump.

He — barely — was able to look to his left, seeing his identical twin brother deep asleep.

Jeongguk began to call his name, feeling tears rise into his eyes as he internally began to panic, the fear of being paralyzed, unable to move, he felt like he was going to scream out in agony.

"Kook! Get up! Help me!" He screamed even if it caused him pain, beginning to cry.

It was rare to see Jeongguk cry — unless you were his twin, then you knew how he was, which was still awfully rare to see the tough twin sob.

Jungkook snapped up, looking around panicky. He looked over, witnessing his brother's reaction to being numb on a bed with no use in moving. "Gguk, stop, calm down." He rushed to his brother's side. "It's okay, don't cry, please."

Jeongguk looked at his brother with fear, letting out soft cries. "I can't move my body! Oh god! Am I paralyzed? What happened?!" He was beginning to freak out more and more.

"I need you to relax," Jungkook said and placed his hands on his cheeks. "You're only temporarily paralyzed from the neck down. It is said to wear off and grant you feeling in less than maybe a day." Jungkook explained.

He tried to help his brother become collected. "I know it's scary, but you'll be okay! You broke your neck and injured your upper back. You'll be okay for six to eight weeks, they said."

"I can't play football?" Jeongguk was ready to burst into tears.

"You can, you'll be able to, just not for awhile. During a play, you got severally injured. Two guys collided into your body." Jungkook sighed, taking a slight notice that Jeongguk was calming down.

"Did we win?" He asked. The older of the two slowly smiled, trying to bring light to this. He wanted to make sure that he didn't startle his brother anymore than he just did. He was still crying a bit, just trying to calm down.

Jungkook chuckled weakly, picking up his phone. "I'm not sure, let's check. Promise me you won't panic if you guys didn't."

"I didn't break my neck or lose feeling in my dick for no reason." Joked the older Jeon Twin, letting out a weak cackle. "I promise I won't freak . . ." He said.

His adrenaline was still up but he couldn't tell, he couldn't feel from his neck down temporarily.

Jungkook pulled up the score. "Oh . . . Jeongguk, um."

"Did we lose? By how much? Was it a big lose?" Asked Jeongguk, biting on his bottom lip.

Some would think why he wasn't still panicking but after being soothed somewhat, he did feel somewhat better. Jungkook was still here with him, making sure all was okay.