F I F T Y - O N E

Yoongi tapped on the door lightly, his hands literally trembling as he faced his (ex) friend's house. He was trying to restrain his breathing to a minimal, that being nearly impossible with his heart banging as hard as it possibly could against his ribcage.

He jumped a bit when the door was opened, showing  a rather cheerful Hoseok. That was until the aforementioned's eyes landed on Yoongi. He wanted to slam the door but found that rather cliché. "What do you want, Yoons?" He asked very monotonous, tilting his head.

Yoongi gulped. "Can I come in and talk to you? I would love to explain myself to you, Hoseok. I would love to explain every little thing." He said in a small voice. It was rare to see Yoongi seem so small and innocent like this. It was concerning really.

Hoseok found himself opening the door. "Why don't you have a coat? It's cold, isn't it?" Asked the teen as he looked back. Yoongi walked in, light tracing his cheeks and doll-like face.

Light traced the tear marks down Yoongi's face and washed the makeup away, showing purple and red marks. "I-I didn't think it would've been cold." He lied. "Anyways, Hoseok, what I want to say is-"

"What the hell happened?" Hoseok went over and grasped Yoongi's face gently, making him look up. He dragged his thumb over the wet streaks, pulling his thumb back to see makeup covering it. "You're wearing makeup? Yoongi," It was Hoseok's turn to gulp, grabbing the aforementioned's hand and dragging him up the steps.

"Jimin!" Hoseok called once upstairs, this making Yoongi surprised. "What? J-Jimin's here?" He asked but didn't get an answer. Yoongi almost forgot why he came here.

The shortest and youngest boy exited Hoseok's bedroom, looking and seeing the two. He made brief eye contact with Yoongi, it was enough to see the pain glossing over his eyes.

Jimin cocked a brow but went over without asking anything just yet, Hoseok looked like he had this well under control at the moment.

"Yoongi, spill." Hoseok demanded as he went into his bathroom, Jimin now following the both of them. Hoseok grabbed a rag and wet it with warm water, forcing Yoongi to keep his head straight so he could gently clean away the makeup.

"Spill what?" Asked Yoongi dumbfounded, trying to play it off. He pushed Hoseok's hands away from his face, shaking his head.

"Yoongi-hyung, you can talk to us about it, we're here for you." Said Jimin in a soft and very weak voice, reaching out his hand to take the aforementioned's in his own.

"Yours parents, right?" Asked Hoseok, softening up. He felt bad for being so cold toward Yoongi but the bleached-haired teen deserved it still in his opinion.

"Yeah . . . I . . . I finally did it, Hoseok." Yoongi muttered, a small smile showing up on his face. He didn't seem afraid like most of the time when his parents hurt him.

Hoseok cocked a brow, tilting his head slightly. "What did you do?" He asked. Hoseok knew the troubles Yoongi had. He knew them more than anyone else.

Jeongguk and Yoongi are best friends but Yoongi didn't tell Jeongguk as much as he told Hoseok. Hoseok somehow worked it out of him and Yoongi promised Hoseok that he would one day, "stand up to my parents."

There was a silence. Then, in a matter of seconds, Hoseok engulfed Yoongi into his arms, tightly embracing him as close as possible. He muttered soft words to his shorter friend, keeping him close.

"I'm so proud of you!" Hoseok said.

It was as if they didn't argue in the first place, it was like they never shouted at one another and had an issue, it felt so warming to be as close as they were to each other.

Jimin just uwu'ed in the corner. He appreciated the connection the two had with each other. He loved how sweet Hoseok was to Yoongi even though Yoongi accused Hoseok of being pure selfish.

"How did you stick up?" Asked Hoseok as he pulled back, keeping ahold of Yoongi, looking down at him, warm eyes and a soft smile.

"I-I was just getting yelled at for being late home and it spiraled, last thing I recall is hitting my father back in his face and then telling him to fuck himself. I won't have a place to stay for awhile," Yoongi shrugged and looked down.

"You can stay with me,"

"You can sleep at my house!"

Jimin and Hoseok both had answered synonymously, making Yoongi chuckle very cute-like, making the other two smile warmly.

It was awkward in the small confined space before Yoongi decided to open his mouth and apologize rightfully to the slightly younger teen.

"Hoseok," Yoongi looked up at him. "I truly am sorry for what I said," he got straight to his point. "I was so conflicted with myself and didn't know what I wanted to do. I wanted to impress Jimin and I wanted you to be right there with me. I didn't know that you liked me, I shouldn't have rubbed it in your face as much as I did. I can't lie and say to you that I like you back but I can admittedly remark that I've have had a crush on you. I've liked you for awhile but I always believed I never had a chance with you, and then Jimin and Taehyung and Jungkook, we all became this small group of eight. I felt attracted to Jimin then and lost my feelings for you and I can't apologize enough." He said.

Hoseok took a moment before he just smiled. "I'm glad you can like someone." He chuckled. "You two can be happy together. I got it off my chest and I'm pleased to hear you liked me at some point even though you somehow found yourself feeling asexual." He said, laughing off his sentence while patting Yoongi's shoulder gently.

Jimin wanted to help. He bit his lip. "How about we all spend time together? We can have a sleep over here and watch movies . . . I don't want to split the group because we got into a relationship and make it all awkward. How about we go to the group about this?" He suggested.

"I don't think everyone needs to know though." Yoongi said, stuffing his hands into his pockets. "If me and you got together, we would be the second relationship in our group, after Namjoon and Seokjin." He added.

"No," Jimin snickered. "Taehyung dates the twins now. They went out after Jeongguk got suspended and Tae has missed a bunch of school days, I was the only one to know." He grinned widely.

"I'm not even surprised, truth be told." Hoseok rolled his eyes before he exited the small bathroom. "You guys go on into my room, I'll be right back with some ice for Mr. Purple Face."

Yoongi scoffed. "Better take your time with that."

"And, why's that?"

"Because the time you get back here, I'll kick your ass!" Yoongi yelled back at Hoseok, Jimin holding Yoongi back already.

The tension was lifted from all their chests. Jimin knew that Hoseok liked both he and Yoongi. Yoongi knew that too. And now, Hoseok understood that Yoongi had had a little crush on him before all of this which couldn't have warmed his heart anymore than that did.

Jimin liked Hoseok as a best friend but he couldn't imagine dating the teen, even after he told Taehyung he wouldn't date him. What Jimin thought of was a three-way relationship but if he were to do that, he would want to talk to Taehyung only because Hoseok was still the aforementioned's best friend.

He didn't want to go behind Taehyung's back again and do something to hurt the teen.

Yoongi dragged Jimin into the room, sitting down on the bed. He just wore a smile, not able to actually say anything, just smile up at Jimin with a gleam of happiness piercing through his eyes.

________

~~aUtHoR nOtE~~
1. Yoonmin or Yoonminseok?
2. Do you like that I change the (a/n) every time I make one? Do you notice?
3. Do you still like the story?