S I X T Y

Jimin never saw Taehyung glowing this much. It had been a few weeks, everyone was doing their own thing. Jimin and Taehyung were putting all of their things into their locker, they both were getting ready for lunch with the group.

Jeongguk had mentioned he was trying to get back into working out for football. Though the season was over, he had to make sure he stayed on top of his game, meaning he would be a little late to lunch.

Jungkook would be there, he said that he would beat Taehyung to the table but Taehyung just simply thought he wanted to get out of waiting for a hundred years by his locker.

"Hurry up, slow poke, I could understand why Jungkook doesn't want to wait for you." Jimin uttered, chuckling as he nudged Taehyung.

The aforementioned rolled his eyes, finally shutting his locker and locking it. "There, happy?" He said, shaking his head. "It wasn't even a full five minutes, you crybaby!"

"Yeah, well, it sure did feel like it." Jimin commented before he and Taehyung walked down the hallway together.

The two had made plans to not let any relationship stop how close they were. Taehyung still didn't understand what was happening between Hoseok, Yoongi, and Jimin but Jimin had said on how they themselves weren't sure.

Taehyung was asked if it was okay if Jimin dated Hoseok, if it came to that, and Taehyung couldn't express how upset he was. Not because Jimin wanted that but because Jimin felt like he needed to ask about it. Of course Taehyung agreed though, saying how it would be adorable and would totally 'uwu' if they did.

"When are you adopting a child?" Jimin piped up randomly out of the blue, the question startling Taehyung merely to the fullest.

He snapped his head over and blinked. "Um, excuse me, what?" He let out a small confused chuckle, squinting his brows.

"Well . . . You and the twins have been dating for like five years now and I was just wondering when kids would be involved into your lives!" Jimin said.

"Five years? It's been more like five months, Jimin, not even." Taehyung laughed off. "And we would have to all discuss about this, what if I don't want kids?"

"It's you, Tae, you want kids."

"Touché, what if THEY don't want kids then?"

"Well, you convince them. You convinced them to like you." Jimin shrugged.

"How did I convince them? You make it seem like I forced them to like me, Jiminie!" Taehyung couldn't wipe away his precious boxy smile from his face.

Jimin shrugged. "Guess we'll never know, but I know you did somehow," he added on.

Both teens walked into the cafeteria, seeing Hoseok, Yoongi, and Jungkook already sitting down. Jimin and Taehyung went to the line to grab what they wanted to eat. Taehyung grabbed japchae while Jimin got some rice and seasoned veggies.

They put their numbers in and paid for any extra, then the two walked over to the table, taking a seat. Jimin sat by Hoseok while Taehyung obviously sat by Jungkook, kissing his cheek as a greeting.

"Where's Namjoon and Seokjin-hyung?" Asked Jimin, taking a glance around the table. "Are they running late?" He added on.

"We were literally behind you fools." Seokjin piped as he took the seat by Jimin, Namjoon sitting on the opposite side. "You both pay zero attention to your surroundings and it shows." Uttered Namjoon.

The table shared a small laugh as they began to shove food into their mouths, sharing a few small comments, questions, and remarks.

"Where's Gguk?" Seokjin decided to ask, looking around as he asked to make sure he wouldn't make the same mistake Taehyung and Jimin did a few words back.