S E V E N T Y - T W O

"Jungkook, language. You know I don't like words like that, especially if they're directed to me, your appa."

"You're no appa! Not mine! You're a failure of a father figure and I don't give a fuck what you have to say! You could fucking die right now and you wouldn't hear a peep from me!" Jungkook screamed out.

Mrs. Jeon sighed. "Jungkook, I need you to calm down. You're raising your voice at your father and need to relax. I understand your built up anger-"

"No you don't! You're the one who held onto the imagination of him coming back while me and Gguk were there to learn to let go! He isn't allowed to just waltz in here and expect all forgiveness!" Jungkook was pissed off, wanting to cry with how angry he is.

Mr. Jeon straightened his posture. "Koo-"

"Don't even finish that nickname. You have no rights calling me a nickname like that." Jungkook crossed his arms over his chest. "Why are you even here? You already collected your shit and the stuff you didn't is thrown away."

Jeongguk was quiet, looking down at the ground with a blank, emotionless expression. He didn't make a sound.

"I can't check on my sons?" The father of the twins inquired. "I heard you guys even got a partner with you. A boy. I'm not proud of your sexualities but if he's making you happy, that's all I want."

At that very comment, Jeongguk chuckled and snickered under his breath, shaking his head.

"What's funny, Jeongguk?"

"You. Your girlfriend teach you how to be funny?" He picked his head up and caught glimpse of his ring. "Or is she your wife now?"

"We're not here to talk about that." Mr. Jeon uttered. "I want to see my sons, I can miss you guys, ya know." He shrugged lamely.

The twin boys looked at one another and burst out laughing. Whether they used their 'twin code' or just found him extremely hilarious, they laughed.

"M-Miss? Miss?!" Jeongguk cackled and then furrowed his brows with his bipolar ass. "Are you kidding? Tell me you're kidding! I know you're not serious- you can't be!" He snapped. Jeongguk was pissed at that stupid comment. "You MISSED us?! How many years does it take to make up the courage to come see us?"

Mr. Jeon pinched his lips tightly together, holding a unamused face but the Jeon Twins felt like he didn't deserve to hold a face as such. Why was he unamused?

"I have my own family, as well, boys. I have my own kid (a girl) and my wife." He commented. "It hasn't been too long now."

"Been over a year too long." Jungkook seethed. "Over two years, three, I've never received a gift, best wishes, you weren't there for Jeongguk's big game, any of his games. Did you even know he went to the hospital? Broke his neck? I'm sure you didn't."

Mrs. Jeon frowned. "Boys, I think that's enough. You're obviously not impressed nor are you boys happy to see your father but at least he's alive and he's here now. He promises to be a better father and be the dad you boys can inspire to one day be."

Jeongguk looked at her, pain in his eyes now. "I wish he were dead. I don't give a fuck if he's alive. I'll be the best damn father, though. I won't leave my kids unattended, I won't come back a few years later and expect forgiveness. I'll make sure my kids see my face everyday they can until death is there to take me away. I won't ever hurt my kids or make them experience the bullshit he put us through. Fuck him and fuck his wife. I know damn well I don't ever want to see his face ever again." He spat, not giving her the room to speak for he stormed out the room.

"Jungko-"

"No, he's right." Jungkook smiled at his mom. "I don't want to see his face. For all I care, I don't know him." With those words, Jungkook left.

Jeongguk and Jungkook 'may' have been a bit over the top but they have been at their peak and didn't want their lowlife father walking in because he 'missed' them. They called bullshit on that.

     Jungkook tried to clear his mind, walking in to his room, unsurprised when he saw Jeongguk sitting on his bed, hands cupped over his face. He shut the door behind him, standing where he was after taking two steps into the room.

He didn't say anything, he didn't open his mouth. He was about it, however he stopped at a very specific sound — one he was shocked to hear.

Jeongguk let out a cry.

Yes, Jungkook heard Jeongguk cry — just earlier he was. But this was one of those cries that break your heart and make you cry. It sounded very heavy, heart-aching.

It was accompanied with a hard breath, showing a very vivid sign that Jeongguk was holding it in for a moment.

No words were exchanged between the two. Jungkook walked over and pulled Jeongguk to his feet, quickly wrapping his arms around his torso. He too had tears running down his pale cheeks. Jeongguk was hesitant but he picked up his arms and he wrapped them around Jungkook's shoulders, his heart beating so hard against his ribs.

He let out whimpers and shaky breaths, then a full blown sob left his quivering lips. Jeongguk's throat was hurting with how much he was forcing it into his throat. He felt shaky, he felt so weak. He hated this, he hated crying. He wanted to toughen up and be there for Jungkook who he knew was upset as well.

There was a soft whisper that blew over his eardrum, almost inaudible.

"Breathe, Gguk . . . I know it's hard, I know you're hurting, it's okay to cry. You're not weak, you're not a crybaby, you're just a hurt inside but you'll get over this. We'll get over this."

Those soft words found themselves a way into Jeongguk's heart. They buried themselves and they stuck with him. His tears streamed faster, his heart gave in, his throat released every aching cry he held, and Jeongguk sobbed.

With those cry, it helped Jungkook cry.

The two boys held each other tight because they were really all they needed. They stuck together when their father left and they'll stay together when he decides he can just walk right into their lives. They're all they need but they'll never forget who helped them smile in times of need.

The two boys were happy to have friends like Jimin, Hoseok, Yoongi, Namjoon, and Seokjin. The two boys were happy to share a beautiful and caring boyfriend like Taehyung.

The two boys would never trade out what they have for what anyone described as better because where they stood is where they'll stay standing, happy and proud with the way they've come together with helping hands.

Now that that sob show has passed, the night followed through and the twins were playing their games. Jeongguk made a joke with something along the lines of, 'let's play Fortnite and pretend every enemy is dad. Maybe we can use our tears as anger or something'. It was hilarious to the two of them for some odd reason but they played all night.

They also stayed home from school and played all day. The two of them decided to put their phones on DND (do not disturb) and play the hours away.

Jungkook was ass at the game, let that be mentioned. He averaged four kills per-game and majority of his kills were just bots. Jeongguk — being the Fortnite King he was — averaged up to eleven kills and had three victories to top that.

"Hope you can come up with a better apology to Taehyung than you play." Jeongguk joked, Jungkook frowning and pausing.

"Damn," he hummed. "But . . . I think Taehyung is a little more understanding than to demand an apology. Not even that he would demand one." Jungkook said. "But I guess we do owe him one. We did leave without telling him anything after he set up a whole fort for us to spend time in with him."

"I think we do."

"Gym?"

"Gym."

_______

***author-note***

Sorry that it took so long for an update but hopefully this soothes your heart and makes you happy! ;D
1.) Did the twins go overboard?
2.) Was this a nice chapter/did you enjoy it?
3.) TT (abbreviated) will be the title for book two if there is book 2. Any guesses?