S I X T Y - E I G H T

Namjoon looked over Jungkook who wasn't eating and had his head down. "So . . . Are you okay?" He nudged the younger gently, humming unsurely.

Jungkook kept to himself, bothering not to say a thing. His head was down on his arms which were folded over the table.

The eldest sighed and rubbed his shoulder, seeing Taehyung coming along with a tray of beef slices and rice, some banana milk on the side. The aforementioned set down his food and wrapped his arms around Jungkook. "Kookie, do you still not feel well?"

He asked and it was silent. Taehyung frowned and gently shook him. "Kookie?" That's when a snore left Jungkook's mouth and Namjoon and Taehyung hearing. "Oh, he's sleeping." Taehyung silently snorted, blowing wind from his nose.

"Is he okay?" Namjoon asked, taking a bite of his food, eyes on Taehyung.

"He was up all night but I think he's getting sick. That or him being tired is a whole new level of something else." Taehyung shook him enough to wake him up.

Jungkook groaned and picked up his heavy-feeling head. "Hmm?" He rubbed his eyes, drool on his chin.

Taehyung wiped it away, wiping the line of drool on Jungkook's shirt. "Kookie, you need to eat something. I brought banana milk if you want it."

Jungkook smiled tiredly, taking it and opening up the carton. "I don't deserve you," He gave Taehyung a peck on his cheek before sipping at it. "I'm going to go to the nurse and see if she will let me sleep in her office."

"Now?" Asked Namjoon.

"No, after lunch." Jungkook said, laying his head on Taehyung's shoulder, trying not to sleep again.

Taehyung picked up his fork with a beef slice and held it at Jungkook's mouth. "You still need to eat, Kookie." Taehyung uttered.

Jungkook opened his mouth and took him, swallowing it after a few bites, not going to disobey his boyfriend's wishes. He picked his head back up. "Make sure you eat up, too, Tae." He said as he sipped the milk.

"You two are literally gross." Yoongi's voice chipped in, taking a seat right across from the 'nasty' couple. "Eating after each other, kissing and seeming 'cute'. Who does that?"

Namjoon chuckled. "Couples, couples who love each other. You should try it." At that statement, Yoongi glared at him.

"Really? You should try learning to shut the fu-"

"Children, children," Seokjin joined, sitting beside Namjoon. "We can all get along. No need to fight and argue." He smiled. "Who are we missing?" He asked as he mentally counted everyone.

Namjoon wrapped his arms around Seokjin, rubbing his shoulder. "Jeongguk, Jimin, and Hoseok. Jeongguk said something about talking to his coach and the only thing I know about the other two is they were called to the office earlier."

"Oh, Jimin went home early." Taehyung said, feeding Jungkook another bite.

"Why?" Seokjin inquired with a faint frown on his lips, looking over Taehyung with uncertainty.

The blond-haired took a moment, shaking his head. "I don't think it matters as of now. We can talk about it when everyone is ready too." He shrugged, sparing a glance over at Yoongi who mouthed 'thank you'. This made Taehyung give a weak smile and a slight nod.

Jungkook went to sip the milk again but stopped when he heard yelling, everyone at the table — everyone in the cafeteria turning to follow the noise.

Jeongguk was gripping at some kid's collar. "I should beat your ass for walking back into me!" He yelled loudly with his brows narrowed. Hoseok was grabbing his arm and pulling him back, saying words no one at the table could hear.

The Jeon Twin swatted Hoseok off and let go of the innocent kid who stumbled back into Jeongguk accidentally. The aforementioned stormed over and took a seat, sitting between Namjoon and Jungkook, making himself a spot.

"Um," Yoongi blinked a few times. "So, are you-"

"Shut up, no one asked for your fucking input." Jeongguk snapped at him. "I don't need to hear you bitch away."

"Bitch away?" Yoongi straightened his posture. "I'm good, kid. You on the other hand?"

"I said shut the fuck up! Haven't you caused enough people to snap on you?! What's with you wanting to always be the center of atten-"

"Gguk," Jungkook held onto his shoulder. "Relax, why are you so upset?" He asked and Jeongguk knew better than to yell at his own brother, shaking his head.

No one said anything, afraid to make the bomb tick again.

"Want to go take a walk? I got to go to the nurse anyways so we can just walk there?" Said Jungkook, his milk set down and his hand on Jeongguk's shoulder.

The older twin agreed after some thought, both Jeon Twins standing and leaving, Jeongguk not bothering to look or say anything to anyone while Jungkook told Taehyung he would text him later, waving off everyone else.

"Do you know what happened?" Asked Namjoon with skepticism, his eyes going from where the twins left off from and back to Hoseok.

"Not really, I found him in the hallway talking to his coach and then we started to walk here. He was silent right until someone ran into him and you all saw that. I tried talking to him but I already had figured he wasn't in the mood when he didn't insult me." Hoseok referred to the nicknames the readers all adored.

Seokjin tapped his bony fingers off of the wooden table, thinking of things. "Both twins need some sort of stress reliever. Jungkook is way too tired by the looks of it and Jeongguk clearly isn't the happiest camper."

Taehyung stood, throwing away the rest of his food before he was quick to storm away, the last varying four sitting with pure confusion and blank looks.

The one who left wanted to make sure his boyfriends were okay, knowing both of them would do the exact same for him if it were the other way around and Taehyung was upset.

He couldn't imagine what happened and why Jeongguk was so pissed off. He obviously has seen Jeongguk angry before — let's not forget; as if the readers could — but from what Hoseok said, it seemed weird almost.

Taehyung felt like Jeongguk wouldn't even bother walking with Hoseok if he was so 'mad'. Not to say he wasn't, it just seemed their was more to the story than imagined.

     His mind was circling with conclusions of what could've occurred, not sure what was the main factor in all of this but he wanted to help solve it and be there with Jeongguk and Jungkook.

Something that also replayed in his head was what Seokjin mentioned before. "Both twins need some sort of stress reliever."

The twins bought him a dog and took him on dates and disobeyed their mom for him, he wanted to take away their stress and let them relax, make them happy like they did for him.

He could think on what to do later, but right now wasn't the time. He arrived at the nurses office, walking straight inside.

"What do you need, sweetie?" The nurse asked as she looked over Taehyung.

"Oh, I-I just need to see the Jeon Twins?" It was weird saying that for some reason. "They came in here not too long ago?" Taehyung elaborated on his words.

"They're in the back room," she said. "Just be careful." The nurse added and pointed to where the twins were at.

Taehyung gave an unsure, faint nod. He followed to where she had pointed, slowly pushing the door open. He peaked his head in, seeing a cute sight that melted his heart but broke it at the same time.

_____
-:-AUTHOR-:-
I'm so sorry for the long wait. This story is actually hard to write for and Greedy and Missing Boy just have a lot going on. Please forgive me.

1. Is Jimin right to be mad at Yoongi?
2. What relationships do you have the most hope for?
3. When this story ends (if soon), where should it pick up (IF) in a squeal? College? Adulthood? No promises, fam!

Lastly: my birthday is October 14th! Just a small reminder!