F I F T E E N

"Gguk, you're going to be great. You'll do fantastic! I'm counting on you! I believe in you! You will beat them, we will celebrate later on and invite everyone for a party if you win this, I promise. All my hope is in you." Jungkook smiled proudly at his slightly older brother, hugging him tightly.

Jeongguk was beyond the word itself nervous. He felt choked up but stayed close to Jungkook and listened to him. "Have you heard anything about Yoongi yet?" He decided to ask.

The mentioned boy promised to Jeongguk he would show up but no one has seen him yet. Jeongguk was concerned Yoongi wasn't going to be here to see him play.

"I haven't, but Hoseok, me, Jimin, and Taehyung are all here and we're all ready to be here and support you." Jungkook pulled away. "Go get warmed up, this game will make history!" Announced the younger Jeon Twin.

Jeon Jeongguk hummed before he waved his brother away, going down into the locker rooms. He saw his whole team chatting amongst themselves.

Jung Suwun was kicked from the team after hearing about what he did to Taehyung. He was suspended and charged as well but all those things were to be unknown.

"Okay," Jeongguk rose his voice over everyone. "This is is, boys, today is the day! I want you to all know what win or lose, we did our very best and I'm proud of you. Today will be one of the hardest games yet!" Jeongguk announced.

The raven-haired continued to prepare his teammates. Meanwhile, Jungkook found himself beside Taehyung and Hoseok and Jimin, sitting between Taehyung and Hoseok.

"I have a bad feeling he's going to lose." Jungkook randomly said, rubbing his face.

"You think he's going to lose? What a brother you are for doubting him so much." The oldest of the bunch commented.

"I would like to believe he's going to win but he's too nervous. Yoongi has yet to show his bum ass face here and won't return any of our calls or messages, Jeongguk wants to impress . . . Everyone. He wants to be known for being on this team and whatever." Jungkook shrugged.

"Keep having high hopes for him, I think he'll do it." Taehyung grinned. "He always ends up being impressive somehow in someway." He whispered to the youngest of the group, laying his head on his shoulder.

"Thanks, Tae." Jungkook laid his head atop of Taehyung's head, feeling a warm feeling setting inside of his gut. "I needed that." He breathed out so only Taehyung could hear his feeble voice.

"Of course, Kookie." Taehyung placed his slender hand on the younger's thigh, massaging the flesh a bit. "Don't you worry too much either." Muttered the slightly older.

Before anyone knew it, the loudspeakers went off, making everyone come to a mute to listen in. Jungkook picked his head up from Taehyung who wanted to straighten himself out.

"Afternoon, ladies and gentlemen! Today is finally the big day! We are thankful to see you all! Now, home team . . ." The loudspeaker continued on, trailing off with a list of names of star players.

The crowd roared when hearing Jeongguk's name and seeing the said player run out with his arms thrown into the air, covering his anxiety with a smirk plastered to his face.

Fans gushed over the player, cheering loud for him. They began to chant out 'Jeon Jeongguk', applauding with adrenaline.

Soon, the second team, the Lions, came out to join Jeongguk and his team on the field, not as much cheering but it was evident.

For anyone who wondered why Taehyung wasn't a cheerleader just yet, he would need practice on the routines and didn't have that yet. Taehyung also really didn't want to go through with any of that.