T W E N T Y - S E V E N

Taehyung shook his head as he walked into the staircase, hiding under them, pulling some boxes to help hide himself.

Thankfully, the staircase didn't have too many cameras in there — though Taehyung personally believed they should have more cameras there, he wasn't complaining.

He hugged himself, pulling out his phone to see the time. A small bit more than an hour left. While he checked his phone, he also saw all of the messages from his friends.

Kookie:
Im vry sorry tae for what its worth

Jiminie:
Tae pls i am sorry for being so careless of ur feelings i am i swearr

Hoseok-hyung:
wru?? Jimin said he cant find u

Seokjinnie:
U doin ok? Wanna watch some cartoons after school hun??

Jiminie:
Im vry sorry I cant stop crying pls tae I begginh u

Kookie:
Jimin is bawling where are u? Did you leave the school?

Jiminie:
i love u i didnt mean 2 hurt u

Jiminie:
Please Taehyung

Jiminie:
Taehyungie im sorru

Jiminie:
Ill do anythinh 4 u

Jiminie:
say smth 2 me pls

Taehyung shut his phone off, not wanting to see anymore messages. He leaned against the wall. He started to remember more about his ex lover, his beautiful face, his ugly personality, his rough hands, his vulgar language, his fists, his eyes.

Taehyung remembered his name.

Jimin made a promise that he wouldn't bring it up ever again and that they could work on removing everything. Taehyung told Jimin he didn't even want to remember his ex's name.

Taehyung remembered the time his ex hit him and Jimin saw, the first time he ever punched him in his face with such strength and knocked him off his feet, he remembered it so vividly now. He hated it.

"Okay! So! This is the part I was telling you about! The funny part!" Taehyung giggled, pointing at the TV screen as he sat beside Jimin, keeping small distant because he didn't want to anger his lover even if Jimin was only a friend and will ever only be a friend.

Jimin and Taehyung were watching a cartoon together, Taehyung finally able to convince his hyung to come over and watch it.

Taehyung informed his best friend that his boyfriend would be over any moment then, saying how his lover said it was okay for Jimin to come over.

The two teens were at Taehyung's boyfriend house. Why? Because Taehyung liked it more being at his boyfriend's house, and, Taehyung wanted to show Jimin to his boyfriend and his boyfriend to Jimin formally. He was excited.

As they engulfed themselves into the cartoon, there was a knock on the door. Taehyung gasped, rushing over — nearly tripping over his own two feet, might he add — going to the door. He unlocked and soon opened the door.

"Minji!" Taehyung wrapped his arms around his boyfriend, smiling box-ily. "I missed you, Minji-baby!" He added, looking up with big doe eyes, sparkling for only his lover.

The Minji person shut the door behind him, leaning down as he kissed Taehyung's soft lips, rustling his hair. "Hey, Taetae." He smiled down at his perfect boyfriend.