S E V E N T Y - O N E

Jeongguk grabbed his bag with the movies in them, only three movies but there were some snacks like crackers and fruit snacks in his back. He got out of car and waited for his brother who was pulling the keys out of the engine and unbuckling.

He wasn't as sad as he was before, actually trying to forget about the events that happened. He knew he would still work hard and do what he needed to to get where and what he wanted.

"We should make Taehyung be a cheerleader again. He never actually got to do the first game and cheer. He only cheered for me." Jungkook said, waking around the car to get to Jeongguk. "That's all I want from him. I want him to be a cheerleader."

Jeongguk smiled, chuckling and rolling his eyes. "I don't think he would do it but he should cheer for us." He said and shrugged lamely, keeping his faint and undying smile on his perfect face.

The Jeon Twins went up and knocked on the door, waiting about five seconds before Taehyung rushed down the steps. There was a stumble and a wince but the door was opened.

"Are you okay?" Jungkook inquired, cocking a brow in suspicion.

"Fine! I tripped and hurt my knee but it was worth it to see you guys!" Taehyung cupped Jeongguk's face and slammed his lips onto his before doing the same to Jungkook.

This took the slightly older Jeon Twin by surprise. "Are you . . . Horny or something? Not that I mind if you are, I mean, we haven't had sex in a min-"

"I'm not!" Taehyung giggled, cutting him off. "Maybe you'll get lucky," he smirked playfully and pulled them inside. "What movie are we watching first?" He asked, picking up the ramen cups he dropped when coming downstairs. "I'll make us some noodles! I have chicken!" He announced.

Jungkook chuckled and hugged himself, coughing into his arm right after. "Tae, hun, we don't need anything."

"Speak for yourself, I want some ramen." Jeongguk said and followed Taehyung into the kitchen, leaving his brother there with a baffled look. The youngest let out a breathy sigh before he too followed his way into the kitchen.

"We'll watch movies and cuddle and stay together and giggle and more!" Taehyung exclaimed with the brightest and happiest smile on his beautiful face. "I got you guys bracelets so we can match and really show off the fact we're a couple!" He added, unable to hold back his excitement to show them, pulling out a green and purple one. He showed off his mixed one to them.

Jungkook cooed and held his wrist out, Jeongguk doing the same.

Taehyung put the purple bracelet on Jungkook's right wrist while putting the green one on Jeongguk's left. He made sure they were tightened just right for them. "Do you like them?" He asked them both.

The Jeon Twins answered synonymously in sync, first saying yes and then saying different answers to follow suit.

Taehyung blinked and gave a light, breathy, angelic chuckle that could light up anyone's damper mood. The smile alone could nearly be used for a cure of depression to the Jeon Twins with how much they loved the ethereal sound leave their boyfriend's perfectly shaped Tata-lips.

The aforementioned was looking down as his smile crowded his face, his chubby cheeks lifting and his eyelashes draping over his honey skinned cheeks. He pressed his lips together into a tight smile before looking back up. "How about we try that again, just one at a time." He giggled.

Jeongguk wore a smile. "Yes, I like the green one and the fact you wanted to give us a cute and simple bracelet. It really is touching and I love it beyond belief."

"And I said yes, I love the fact you wanted to give us something. I love you and I know I'll forever love you." Jungkook added on, both twins leaning over and kissing Taehyung's temple.