T W E N T Y - T W O

Jeongguk was leaning back on the bed, Taehyung laying right beside him. He unfortunately was unable to look over at Taehyung who continued to hold his hand.

Everyone was quiet, watching Train to Busan while eating melted ice cream, candy, and pretzels. They stayed close to each other in some way, the ones who knew about Seokjin and Namjoon coming over for a visit forgot about it.

The debate about whether Jeongguk was a dongsaeng or a maknae settled by just saying he was a Jeon Twin and that everyone should keep commenting what they think he is.

Yoongi was between Hoseok and Jimin, both having their own body part on Yoongi in somehow, someway.

Yoongi could be so thick skulled sometimes to realize that both of the teens had their own little crush on him. He was blocked by the own wall he built around himself.

He had his head on Jimin's head who's head was on his shoulder, and he had his leg tangled with Hoseok's, their arms in a small lock. They all sat on the floor with a pillow and a blanket.

On the other hand, Taehyung sat beside Jeongguk, silently but joyfully watching the movie. He was proud of himself for picking out such a movie. Jungkook sat on a chair, leaning his body on the bed on the other side of Jeongguk.

As the movie began to become more intense, there was a knock at the door, causing for Taehyung to pause the movie. He offered to get the door, going over and opening it.

"Seokjinnie-hyung and Namjoonie-hyung!" Taehyung grinned and greeted them both with a hug, even if they didn't know each other too well. He allowed them inside, smiling box-ily. "We forgot you guys were coming over!" He admitted.

Yoongi yawned, rubbing his eyes. He was growing sleepy and tired. "You guys finally showed up after forever. What did you do? Fuck?" He asked grumpily.

Seokjin smiled, chuckling at Yoongi's comment. "No, I wanted to bring in a cake for everyone as a get well thing for Jeongguk, but Namjoon here messed that up." He nudged the light brunet.

"It isn't my fault!" Namjoon crossed his arms over his chest, rolling his eyes.

"Sure it isn't. I went to do something and he messed it all up within moments. No one should trust Namjoon to make food, never." Seokjin cackled at some jokes he made. "Did I give you a burn with that last sentence? Do you feel roasted yet? I'm sure I can bake up another one for you."

And boom, windshield wiper laugh.

Everyone groaned. All besides Taehyung, Jungkook, and Jimin who all laughed at the eldest's remarks towards Namjoon who wasn't having it.

"They think I'm funny!" Seokjin pointed out. "Anyways, you all look so warm and cozy. What were you doing before we showed up?" Seokjin inquired as he strolled fully into the hospital room, looking back at the TV.

Jeongguk decided to croak out an answer from his vowels. "It's Train to Busan. Taehyung bought it and brought it here. He got everything." He picked up the aforementioned's hand, praising him.

"You missed it," Jimin spoke up. "We all had some ice cream and pretzels. You and Namjoon-hyung can come join us. You might need to sit on the floor with us or go get more chairs." He added to his sentence, cuddling closer to Yoongi.

"What I really want to know out of everything here, is how the fuck Yoongi is allowing Hoseok and Jimin to just cuddle him like this. Are you doing this against your free will? Do you need help? Blink twice for yes." Namjoon knelt down.

Yoongi glared at Namjoon, not blinking because he didn't mind this. "I personally don't mind this. I'm using them as a bed." He chuckled lowly.

Namjoon squinted, eyeing the other two teens before he hesitantly nodded. "If you say so. Would you guys want us to order some pizza maybe? Me and Seokjin can go back out to pick up a cake for us all to have — one not burnt."

Jungkook rubbed his temple. "Can I come with? I've been cooped up in here for awhile and I really would like to go out for some fresh air." He stood up.

Seokjin smiled. "Would anyone else like to come with us?" He asked around. He watched as Taehyung wasn't sure if he wanted to come with or stay with Jeongguk. He just smiled warmly. "Do you want to join us?"

Taehyung hummed softly, looking at Jungkook who looked back at him. He almost lost himself looking at the beauty on Jungkook's face, the soft look, the warm eyes. It seemed different from Jeongguk's look. Jeongguk would look a bit cockier; more smug.

"Uh, no, you guys can go. I'll stay here and babysit everyone." Taehyung puffed out his chest like he actually may have muscles there.

Yoongi was quick to sit up, snapping his head to Taehyung. "You could be mistaken for being the youngest of this clan-thingy-whatever! You're the most immature!" He argued.

Hoseok also got on his knees to look over the bed at Taehyung. "You're not babysitting us, Tae!" He giggled, smiling at the second youngest.

Taehyung burst into a laughing fit, enjoying the reactions he received from the two teens.

Jungkook smiled as he heard the laughter, his heart warming up to the angelic sound that fulfilled his ears, blessing them. "We should get going," as much as Jungkook didn't want to, he heard Namjoon point out that they should start to leave.

The trio went out of the room, exiting the whole building itself out to a vehicle. They all proceeded into the car, buckling themselves down to the seats.

"Where to first? Joonie, I think you should call the pizza place as we drive down to a nearby bakery. Does that sound good? What pizza would everyone want? Kook, can Jeongguk eat hard foods?" Seokjin asked a bunch of questions.

Jungkook shook his head. "Cake is okay. I think he should have soft udon noodles. He likes his food with a bit of spice." He vocalized.

"Ah, okay. Then we will make a stop on our way home." Seokjin mentioned, nodding eagerly. He was prepared to have everything.

Seokjin was described as the motherly-like teen. He took care of the younger boys and wanted to keep them in place. He was good with being cautious and helping the younger boys.

He was all around a sweetheart to the other teens, very reliable.

Namjoon dialed a number, calling the small pizza shop. He ordered a plain cheese, turning to look at the ravenette who was driving. "Babe, what type of pizza do you want? Any special pizzas?" Asked Namjoon.

Jungkook blinked, looking between Seokjin and Namjoon with confusion.

Seokjin hummed softly. "Nah, just get two cheeses. Unless Jungkook would want something different?"

"No, um, I'm fine." He replied, biting his bottom lip. "Just two cheeses, I'm sure that would be enough for everyone to eat." Jungkook added to his sentence.

Namjoon and Seokjin chatted a bit before finalizing their order. They didn't realize the mistake that was made moments before ending the call.

"So," Jungkook leaned forward. "You guys are dating?" He inquired, the two seeming to freeze, Namjoon clearing his throat.

"No, me and Seokjin-hyung don't date. What gives you such idea that we do?" Namjoon slowly looked at the youngest, tilting his head.

"You just called him babe, I only know couples that do that. Is it true? Do you guys date?" Jungkook smiled widely. "You do!" He cackled.

Seokjin groaned, shaking his head. "Namjoon ruined something again. But Kook, you can't tell anyone. Me and Namjoon don't know how to come out to everyone just yet though we know you're all very accepting." Seokjin muttered, sighing to himself.

Jungkook giggled. "You're cute, everyone will love you as a couple." He mentioned, leaning back with a sly smile.

______

;;a/n
You should go check out my other stories. I think you would like Missing Boy. Smut is already in it. ;D

1. Vote.
2. Vote.
3. Comment. And then vote.