S E V E N T Y - S E V E N

Jungkook sulked for the rest of day, irritated at the fact he had to give away money to a bet he thought he had in the bag. It was humiliating, really.

What didn't make it any better was Taehyung teasing him the whole time, rubbing it in his face that Leehyun actually was able to score a date with Jimin.

"Tae, hun, I know he's your friend and you're happy but chill," Jungkook said, looking at his boyfriend who snickered.

"Just had to make sure you felt salty." Taehyung kissed his cheek, moving his hand to the back of his head and playing with Jungkook's hair. "Fun, right?"

Jungkook shook his head, looking away. They were in one of their last periods together, having twenty minutes left of class.

"Anyways, ready to hang out later? With the group?" Taehyung asked, taking Jungkook's hand and rubbing his thumb into his knuckle. "You're going to look cute for me, right? Daddy likes having something to look at."

Those words had Jungkook snapping his head in the quickest motion yet. His lips were trembling as they tried to hold down a grin. He tried so very hard to stifle his laugh, putting his free hand over his mouth. "Please, for the sake of me and you both, never call yourself daddy again. Ever."

Taehyung pushed out a pout, showing a bummed look. "Why? Why do you have to crush every dream I have? Can't I top?"

The whole conversation was almost scaring Jungkook. "Wait, against who? Me? Pfft! No way! Gguk is most definitely not letting you. That's insane. What makes you think these things, Kitten?"

Taehyung just rolled his eyes. "Seriously, try to look nice. You guys don't try in your outfits." He shrugged. "Just for me!" He smiled with glee, watching his boyfriend just stare at him. He waited on his answer, moving his one hand to hold the side of Jungkook's face. "Please?" He puckered his lips at him.

"Dress up how?" Jungkook sighed. His eyes scanned every detail on Taehyung's face as his smile lit up. Jungkook had it bad for Taehyung, his heart was melting. Part of him knew that this is the boy he wanted to spend the rest of his life with, who he wanted to cherish forever and always. He might've been young but he was so, so, so in love.

"Well," Taehyung started. "You and Ggukie are really hot, like, incredibly sexy, right? So, I wanted you guys to come with nice dress pants, a plain T-shirt, and a belt. Tuck your shirt into your pants. If you're wearing long sleeves, roll them up to your elbow, please. Make sure your hair doesn't look scattered all over the place, look like you tried." Taehyung said, pulling Jungkook close and pecking his lips. "For me!"

"For you?"

"Yes, for me."

"You better wear thongs then. I hate it when you wear boxers that hold your ass in." Jungkook said and received a slap in the arm right after that, chuckling as Taehyung's face went a vibrant shade of red. He couldn't help it, it was too good not to say. "What? It's for me!" He mocked.

***

The twins were in the car together, getting ready to pick up Jimin and Hoseok. Jimin had informed the twins that Taehyung couldn't watch cartoons so he would be picked up with Jeongguk and Jungkook.

"I feel so uncomfortable." Jeongguk complained for the nth time, fixing his belt once again. "The shit we do for him. Fuck, I love him." He said with an obvious attitude but clear affection.

Jungkook snickered. "He doesn't want us coming with jeans and a band shirt. He said he rather we look spiffy."

"I feel like . . . A business man. I hate it. I rather go ass naked." Said the more annoyed twin, leaning his head back. "If these two aren't ready to go, I swear to god, Kook, we're leaving them."