T W E L V E

Seokjin was aiding Taehyung's lip, the awkward tension thick and unbearable.

"Do you boys want to inform me of the situation that happened?" Seokjin spoke forth, looking over to Jeongguk, Hoseok, Jungkook, Jimin, Namjoon, and Yoongi, tilting his head slightly.

"Jeongguk and Hoseok needed this, in my opinion. They needed to get their anger out." Yoongi shrugged.

"And, who threw the first punch?" Seokjin asked.

"Jeongguk," Hoseok was quick to say, icing his cheek with a cold yet small thing of ice, looking at the floor.

"Whatever is going on, you both need to fix it. You hurt . . . What was your name again, sweetheart?" The eldest asked softly, dabbing the blood off Taehyung's swollen lip that had a cut in it.

"Taehyung," he smiled widely, still a sweetheart even though he was injured, his cheeks rosy. "I'm Taehyung! And that's Jimin-hyung!" He pointed to his closest friend of the six.

Jimin smiled weakly in return, very shy and embarrassed almost.

"Well, I'm sorry that you were injured during all of this, you were only trying to help them out." Seokjin smiled, pulling back as he hummed, taking another glance at everyone.

"What is with you two? What do you hate most of each other?" The eldest of them all decided to ask in a calm and soothing voice.

"He is fucking annoying and talks too much. He's a fucking loser." Jeongguk said, still angered and pissed off even if it was ten minutes after the incident.

Jungkook stayed beside his brother and rubbed his back, making sure to keep him relaxed. Jungkook understood his brother's anger but this feud needed to be put to rest. Saying the whole thing was just bad was a huge understatement.

"It isn't just me, Jeongguk is full of talk and starts shit. He is annoyed of me for no reason." Hoseok butted in, picking his head up to meet Seokjin's gaze. "I don't think Gguk—"

"Don't call me that, you have no rights of calling me by a nickname, Hissy." Jeongguk interrupted rudely.

"Whatever," Hoseok rolled his eyes. "I personally don't think  Shit-Talker is all that bad. All he does it start shit though. I stand there and he wants to say shit. He also can't even say my name right, I never heard Jeongguk say my name with precise accuracy."

Seokjin nodded slightly. "You both curse a lot at each other." He commented from his view. "I barely know you both but  more than happy than to try and help. What I think needs to happen is that you both need to go out for maybe something sweet and be alone."

"I have practice soon, my game is in a matter of two days. I can't stay after for ice cream." Jeongguk stood up, his cheek bruised from Hoseok but not nearly as bad as he did to Hoseok.

"Then Hoseok will go with you. You both need some type of comfort, regardless of how awkward it would be. You guys can't keep doing this. Yoongi is friends with both of you and Taehyung is friends with both of you, you're just splitting everyone up. Even if you don't think so, you'll end up ruining your friendships. You need to work this out by it just being you guys. You're not so hyped and motivated by the people around you then." Seokjin made clear, not allowing Jeongguk get past him.

"What?! I can't practice- no. All due respect, Seokjin-hyung, but I cannot do that. Practice is my time alone. I need to focus for my game, not for this shitty argument." The older Jeon Twin was out of patience.

"Seokjin-hyung, let Gguk have his time at practice to take out his anger and relax and then after practice they can try to talk this out alone. Jeongguk shouldn't be hyped over anger and be talking, especially to Hoseok-hyung." Jungkook then stood up. "I can go with him to practice to make sure everything goes well." He promised.

Seokjin nodded. "Very well. Yoongi, just do this favor for me and follow Hoseok to make sure he also goes. Jeongguk and Hoseok will meet back here at the school. I don't care if you go to the gym or go to the locker rooms or whatever, but you both need to handle this like civil people, okay?" He urged, not wanting anyone else to become injured.

Jeongguk sighed in defeat, there being no way out of this and to his avail, he would need to talk to Hoseok in order for this all to go away. He personally didn't know why he despised Hoseok-hyung so much but he knew he did.

"C'mon, Gguk, don't want to be late to practice." Jeongguk's identical twin brother called, already beginning to walk away from the bunch.

Jeongguk followed with his things, the group now being down to only six of them as the Jeon Twins left to go to practice.

Seokjin smiled, his plump lips going into a crescent shape which was aesthetically pleasing to everyone, especially Namjoon who simply couldn't get enough of his beautiful smile.

"Stop staring, your eyes are glued on him." Yoongi shoved Namjoon's arm, waking the younger from his daze and daydream. "Want to come with me to hang out with Hoseok?" The older yet shorter one asked, taking a stand.

Seokjin, Taehyung, and Jimin were all doing their own things, talking and such. Hoseok stayed seated with the ice on his face, looking down at the ground continuously. He didn't say a word or get up, he just stayed staring. When coming to terms with himself after the fight, he realized how shitty he felt inside for hurting Taehyung — which his elbow didn't come to terms with Taehyung's face for it was Jeongguk's elbow but he helped caused it — and how stupid the whole feud was.

Namjoon glanced at the aforementioned one still sitting, smiling weakly. "Yeah, I can go with you two. We should start doing something before Hoseok-hyung starts to cry or something." Joked Namjoon.

Yoongi agreed with the aforementioned, spraying a glance over to Hoseok as well. He walked over to Hoseok, taking a seat beside him and wrapping an arm around his shoulders. "Let's go do something, okay?"

The bummed one of everyone looked to Yoongi, slowly but surely giving a hesitated nod of his head, standing up without much speed.

Taehyung happened to turn his head, watching Hoseok's frown increase. He couldn't stand there and watch his hyung look so down. So, he being the way he was, walked over, wrapping his arms gently around the older. "Can I come with?" Taehyung asked Yoongi and Hoseok, looking between the two of them.

Hoseok looked at Yoongi, his gaze asking the older if it were okay which the older responded with a simple yes, forcing a weak smile.

"Can we all come? We can all hang out still!" Taehyung let go of Hoseok before he jumped up and down, his busted lip not slowing him down — but why would it? It's a lip.

Seokjin chuckled, shaking his head as he played with the sleeves of his long white sleeved shirt. "I can't, I have other things to do. I'll catch up with you all. It was nice meeting you, Taehyung, Jimin, and Hoseok. Hopefully we can all be friends with no feuds." He bowed slightly for respect, waving off. He then turned away, walking back toward the corridors as he took his leave.

Jimin, however, didn't have anything so he decided to want to come with, this making Hoseok happier that he had people to hang out with, wanting to have time with everyone and to settle down.

The smaller group that now concluded of five decided upon going out for ice cream — thanks to Taehyung who was practically begging for the sweet and undeniable treat, saying that was cold and not only help his lip, but the bunch would all love a nice helping of something sweet.

____

Thanks for two-thousand reads and rank #1 in gguktae.