F I F T Y

(M) - Mature Content

Jungkook's smirk fell as he looked down at Taehyung. "Are you . . . Being a power bottom today?" Asked the young Jeon Twin, tilting his head to the side. "This is new."

"Kook, lay down so I can ride you like tomorrow doesn't exist, you teased me enough!" Taehyung whined, tugging on the Jeon Twin's hand as he walked back to the bed.

"Have you even ever done that?" Asked Jungkook, cocking a brow. He felt his body being shoved back on the bed, feeling Taehyung slip between his legs. The aforementioned snickered.

"I dated one of the horniest kids in school a few years back, trust me." Taehyung said. Though he only actually did the position once before, he had still done it. He was more than ready to do the exact thing to Jungkook; just better.

Jungkook chuckled lowly. "What about your mom?" Asked the brunet, a smirk playing his thin lips as he felt his pants loosening.

Taehyung already made him hard with the comments, he was ready to just have his dick shoved into the red head, ready to pound on up into him. Jungkook had plans.

He felt his his pants being pulled down to his ankles. "I'll be quiet, she's pretty good with personal space in my opinion."

"Is that so, mama's boy?" Teased Jungkook, gasping when he felt the warm feeling around the head of his boxer-covered dick. He grunted, picking his head up and looking down at his boyfriend.

"You were saying?" Taehyung hummed, his face so innocent but his eyes nothing but covered lies. There was a tint of lust in his eyes, so beautiful and such a turn on.

Jungkook recalled some of Taehyung's turn ons, biting down on his thin lip. "Why don't you just blow me and ride me already, slut?" He asked in a low tone, moving his fingers down to grip Taehyung's thick locks of red hair.

The aforementioned blushed. "Of course," he mumbled, pulling down Jungkook's boxers, looking over his long shaft. Taehyung gulped, loving the length of his boyfriend's cock.

The red head kissed up and down the member, placing wet and sloppy kisses up and down every side of Jungkook's dick, dragging his moist tongue over veins and the tip.

"I know you can do better than that," Jungkook groaned lowly, growling some from within his throat. "You should know how to be able to suck a dick with ease, want lessons? I'm sure Gguk could give you tips." Mocked Jungkook.

"If you're so cocky for something, why don't you show me?" Taehyung repeated with the sass that Jungkook fell in love with.

"I don't suck dick, so open your mouth and blow me already, 'kay, sweet cheeks?" Jungkook tugged on Taehyung's red hair. "Give me a blow job like I just found your loss puppy or something, make it worth it."

Taehyung could clearly sense the amount of dominance that held inside of Jungkook. Jeongguk was mean but Jungkook had a lot more built up dominance.

He wrapped his lips around the head of Jungkook's cock, his warm caverns giving an unholy feeling to the twin that laid back on the bed, biting down on his bottom lip. "C-Come on, I know your slutty mouth can do better than that." Jungkook grunted lowly.

Taehyung hummed, taking inches into his mouth, more and more fitting into his mouth. He took in as much as he could, the tip of Jungkook's dick hitting the back of his throat.

The young twin hummed lowly, feeling his dick get wet and warm with being inside of Taehyung's mouth. "Such a good slut," he praised.

This made the red head begin to bob his head, moaning around the dick to cause vibrations. He worked his way up and down the girth of the cock, pulling off with a pop noise. His tongue went back onto the shaft, tracing the veins.