T H I R T Y - T H R E E

Yoongi intensely stared down Jeongguk who wore the widest smile on his face, his features showing nothing but happiness and not the cruel look he had been giving for awhile to hold his reputation.

The older couldn't believe the sight, Jeongguk wasn't being a dick to anyone, he wasn't mocking the teacher, he wasn't holding down scowls, no. He was smiling as bright as he could.

Yoongi couldn't shake the feeling of something being off, clearly Jeongguk was high or on some type of drug.

"So, do I look really handsome today or what?" Jeongguk waved a hand in front of Yoongi's baffled face, waking him from the trance. "You sure do enjoy staring at me." He added on.

"What? No, you're fucking hideous." Yoongi spat, shaking his head. "Jeongguk? If you were on drugs, would you tell me? Or like, maybe Seokjin-hyung?" He inquired randomly.

The younger one blinked rapidly. "Drugs?" He cocked a brow. "No, I'm pretty sure I'm not on any sort of drug at the moment."

"Really? That's what someone on drugs would say. You need a drug test. Gguk, you can tell me anything." Yoongi crossed his arms over his chest, tilting his head to the side.

The raven-haired parted his lips in mere confusion. "I-, Yoongi, what the fuck are you talking about?" He inquired.

Both teens were in gym, the class they shared together and where most of the group hung out at. It was a free period to just shoot basketballs and whatnot.

"You're smiling like an idiot, Jeongguk. You look crazy. Why are you so happy?" Yoongi wondered, getting straight to the point after asking if his friend had consumed drugs.

Jeongguk passed the ball to Yoongi after dribbling it a few times. "Is it obvious I'm happy? Why can't I just be happy? I am happy,"

"I know that much, fuck face, but why are you so fucking happy?" Yoongi passed it back while rolling his eyes, pushing his bottom lip into a sort of pout, just some type of facial thing he began to do for some reason.

"I don't think it's my business to tell." He shrugged lamely, bouncing the basketball. He looked up to see the given face Yoongi was making, the narrowed brows, disgust in his features, the pure perplexity lacing everywhere.

"Jeongguk, I think you should consider a type of therapy, possibly." The bleached haired teen forced a very fake smile. "This bullshit is scary and any type of help will due."

Jeongguk 'tsk'ed, shaking his head. "I don't have time for you to interrogate me, Yoongs. I'm just happy and that's really all that matters, ri-"

"Gguk! Gguk!" A high pitched voice called out, slamming the corridors wide open. Everyone who currently stood within the gym looked over, Jimin standing with a worried look on his face.

Jeongguk could sense the panic. He threw the ball down, rushing over, furrowing his brows. He stopped in front of the shorter. "What? What is it? What happened? Why are you here?"

Jimin panted, showing that he had ran here from where he was supposed to be. "T-Taehyung . . . K-Kids, they're picking on him," he wheezed out, trying to catch his breath.

Jeongguk snapped, poking his cheek with his tongue. "Where? Fucking spit it out, won't you?!" He rose his voice a bit. His heart pumped with anger, he didn't want to imagine Taehyung being hurt whatsoever.

"Around t-the chemistry lab," Jimin stuttered, gulping the thick lump lodged into his throat. He was shoved aside by the younger teen, the aforementioned taking off and speeding down the halls.

"What happened?" Asked Yoongi who came over, looking between Jimin and the now gone Jeongguk. He started to wonder if it was Jungkook who was in trouble but the name that was told to him wasn't Jungkook.