F O R T Y - S I X

Meanwhile.

Taehyung heard the words and felt Jungkook's lips on his own. He pulled away, pushing Jungkook back slightly. "You, y-you don't mean that." He said, rubbing his red face as he trotted over to hide behind his shorter friend.

Jimin tried to get out of the way but Taehyung followed, staying behind him. "Tae, stop this." He pulled the younger in front of him. "You don't have to feel the same way yet," Jimin said.

"I know but it's early!" Taehyung whined cutely, his cheeks burning. He looked at Jungkook, pursing his lips. "Look, I like you a lot and hopefully I'll fall in love with you but I don't love you at the moment and I hope you can forgive me."

"I didn't ask for you to love me back," Jungkook breathed, embracing Taehyung. "Just know I wouldn't hurt you and that I do love you and only you." He whispered. "I personally don't want to go back to the school and deal with why we weren't there. Would you like to skip, Kitten?"

Taehyung felt his heart skip a beat after being assured. He like the understanding side Jungkook had. He hugged him back, closing his eyes as he relaxed in his arms. "We can skip, but as long as we get ice cream first!" He said, pulling his head back and kissing Jungkook's nose.

Jimin rolled his eyes. "This is the most bipolar relationship I have ever seen." He commented, picking up all of the fallen plushies. "What about these?"

"I'm buying them all for Taehyung," Jungkook mentioned, releasing Taehyung as he took the small and soft plushies. "Would you want all of them?" He inquired, looking over al of them.

Taehyung became bashful. "Is it bad if I say yes?" He bit his lip shyly, trying to hide the fact he was nervous and shy.

Jungkook chuckled. "No, not at all. I'll buy everything and anything you want, Kitten." He said as he turned and walked it all to the counter.

The two others followed Jungkook, standing close. Taehyung was bouncing on his heels as a way to rid of some of his excitement, still biting on his bottom lip in a shy yet very cute manner.

Jimin loved the two's relationship, he almost felt bad for himself for being so single and witnessing so much fun being had between the two. He frowned, having a pout on his lips but he hid that fact.

Jungkook was the quick go hand over the bag with ten plushies in it to Taehyung, watching his boyfriend's face just light up with pure bliss. He giggled, smiling box-ily.

"Now, let's go get ice cream. Jimin, would you want to hang out with me and Tae or do you prefer to go back to the school?" Jungkook asked his hyung, wrapping his arms around Taehyung, scooping him up.

Taehyung had, like, no fat. He was very skinny but not too skinny, in a healthy weight. A bit of chub on his tummy but not fat. Most of his weight went to his ass and thighs, Jungkook wasn't afraid to admit that Taehyung's ass was bigger than his future.

Jimin rolled his eyes. "I have to talk to Hoseok about something so sure," he said. "Take me back to the school, you peasant."

Taehyung would never vocally admit to anyone he enjoyed being carried, but he did, he liked being cared for in general. He wrapped his arms and legs around Jungkook's body, holding onto the bag to make sure none of his babies would fly out.

Jungkook 'tsk'ed, rolling his eyes, walking out of the plushie store with Taehyung around his hip, having a smirk on his lips as they began to walk away. "Whatever, Jimin. Don't complain and say I didn't offer because I did." He said, shaking his head.

Jungkook, Jimin, and Taehyung all went to the youngest's vehicle, the red head letting out a small yawn. The brunet set Taehyung down before he opened the door for him, holding a warm smile onto his face.