S I X T Y - S E V E N

After picking up his things from Jeongguk who stuck to his word about not taking it if he was late after the bell, he entered into his next class, seeing his boyfriend who had his head down and earbuds in.

Taehyung walked over, gently setting his things down and sitting. He moved his hand over, patting Jungkook's shoulders. "Kookie?" He breathed.

The aforementioned slowly picked his head up, rubbing his eyebrow. He looked over, seeing Taehyung. That's when Jungkook pulled out his earbud. "Hmm?" He hummed softly.

"Are you okay?" He asked. Taehyung saw the bags under Jungkook's eyes, the way they watered up quickly, the pale and flushed look on his gorgeous face. "Not to sound rude or anything, but you look tired. Like crap."

Jungkook snickered. "I stayed up until three in the morning and everything was fine until last class." He yawned.

"Why were you up so late?" Taehyung didn't want to bring up what happened with Jimin and Yoongi, not when his boyfriend looked so ill like this.

Jungkook took a moment. "I was just, I was working on school work and ya know, it took me forever and I did it last minute." He shrugged lamely, rubbing his sleepy eyes.

"That sucks, Kookie, I'm sorry." Taehyung uttered. "Try to sleep more. I can try to help you with your work if you need it. If it helps you get to sleep sooner." He added, his voice soft and sweet.

Jungkook's eyes gleamed with happiness, his sleepy eyes fogged with a sense of joy. He opened his mouth with a bit of hesitation. "Taehyung, I'll call if I need anything. You better do the same though." He leaned over and kissed his cheek. Taehyung nodded, agreeing to what Jungkook said.

"Now, sleep. I'll cover for you if anything happens." Taehyung gave a promising smile, rubbing his shoulder.

Their relationship was so sweet. Jungkook was more of the softer one (when he wanted to be) while Jeongguk was a lusty type. Regardless of how either of them acted as, they both shared a deep connection of love for Taehyung and Taehyung did too, he shared a connection with them. He loved them so dearly, so much. His heart raced with emotion, rushed with overwhelming love and passion for the Jeon Twins.

Taehyung got the feeling he swore he would never feel again because of how wrongly he used it. Despite that, Ggukie and Kookie were his two official first loves, the love he knew he was using correctly. Whoever came first and whoever he thought he loved, he knew he didn't because never did he feel so committed to anyone like the Jeon Twins.

Their gorgeous looks, their long, curly dark-colored hairs, their built muscles, their loving, bunny-like smiles, their jokes, their soft, high pitched laughs, warm hugs, addicting kisses, pretty and angelic voices, and much more. That brought Taehyung's attention more and more.

***

   Jimin grabbed his things from his locker, stuffing them inside his bag. He was very quiet and didn't even bother to pick his head up or look around. He didn't bother to put himself into any conversations.

He was being suspended for the rest of the day and had in-school suspension for tomorrow. He was just so irritated. Jimin knew for a fact that when he got home, he was most definitely going to sleep and napping the day away.

"Woah," he heard a somewhat familiar voice approaching him. Part of him hoped the voice wasn't coming towards him but oh how he was wrong.

Leehyun stood beside him, looking over him with a sly look. "What are you up to? What? Don't feel good? Feeling ill?"

"Leehow, no offense, but now is not the time for your stupidity." Jimin rolled his eyes and shook his head in agitation. "Learn to leave some people alone."

"Leehyun, first of all. Secondly, I just got here. You're probably the only person to tell me to leave someone alone. Don't really know where you're going with this."

Jimin stopped and looked at him. "Sorry, Jeongguk's rubbed off of me," He said sarcastically, squinting at him before he shut his locker and locked it. "Go to class or go cling onto Taehyung some more, you're doing great at that."

Leehyun stood there silently for a moment, pursing his lips in thought of what he possibly could say as a comeback. Part of him knew that Jimin was in a bad mood and his remarks wouldn't be appreciated, especially when he wants the Jeon Twins and Jimin to accept him as their friend.

"Are you okay?" He shoved all insults and remarks aside, his eyes softer than before.

Jimin couldn't roll his eyes back any further. He zipped up his bag and walked right past Leehyun, evening bumping into him to tell him to get out of the way.

Leehyun hummed but followed. "C'mon, Jimin, I'm being serious and asking seriously. Are you?" He wasn't snickering or laughing.

"I'm fine, now can you leave me alone? I'm going home and I don't need you stopping me." Jimin said before he pushed away.

Leehyun took the hint this time, stopping in his tracks. "O-Okay . . . I'll see you later!" He called, his voice sounding nervously unsure of what he wanted to say.

Jimin didn't turn back or anything, he continued to walk until his figure couldn't be seen anymore. Jimin kind of found Leehyun annoying. Persistent, really. He wasn't really surprised anymore knowing that Taehyung was friends with him before.

Taehyung was very bubbly and someone like Leehyun who was persistent and 'eager' didn't shock him. At first, Jimin could say the worst and that Leehyun seemed extremely cocky — which he still is just subtly — but seeing that he was this way didn't come to his surprise.

Jimin couldn't wait to get home and just sleep, to rest his tired eyes and forget about the events of today. He believed that Yoongi truly deserved everything he got. Being slapped and cussed at in front of class. He didn't deserve Hoseok one bit.

Hoseok needed someone who would appreciate him and like him for how he was, love his smile and his laugh. Hoseok deserved someone who could love every second of him and never get bored or put him second.

It sucked because as much as Jimin believed that, he also knew full-heartedly he wasn't the one to do that for Hoseok. He knew he too didn't like Hoseok like that anymore and that's probably one of the reasons he was so mad Yoongi didn't like him like that.

Did that mean he was a hypocrite?

To be honest with himself, to be fully aware and honest with everyone reading this, Jimin didn't even like Yoongi like that anymore. Jimin missed how everything used to be because he had his friends by his side, Hoseok, Taehyung, and Jungkook.

Surely he had more friends who meant the world but at times like this, it was all just too much for his little heart to handle. Jimin felt like a burden to some of them like Yoongi and Jeongguk, sometimes to even Jungkook and Hoseok. At this point, he was just emptying his heart. Just spilling out what he had been feeling for god knows how long. A rant that lingered in his vowels.

A rant no one was ready for.