T H I R T Y - S E V E N

After about two hours of dwelling in the sweet dairy treat, Seokjin dropped the Jeon Twins and Taehyung off at the Jeon household, telling them to be safe and to stay warm since it was pretty chilly outside.

Taehyung wanted to stay with the Jeon Twins, he wanted to hang out with them and watch movies and eat more junk food. He liked food and was good at maintaining a healthy weight.

One fruit Taehyung loved with a passion was strawberries. Not that it had anything to do with the plot of the story but it was an interesting fact to know that Taehyung enjoys strawberries, thoroughly.

"What movie do you want to watch?" Jungkook asked, walking up to the front door. "Scary? Romance? Comedy?" He listed a few genres.

Jeongguk hummed. "Horror!" He said. "We haven't watched a good horror movie in awhile, I think we should." He added on.

"Really?" Asked the younger twin, pushing the door open as he looked back. "Horror? I say comedy. We haven't had a good laugh in awhile." Jungkook allowed the two teens to walk on inside.

Taehyung bit his lip, hearing the both of them go back and forth between the debate of which genre they would watch. He personally didn't like horror movies all too well and he wasn't in the mood for just a comedy movie.

"Why not just watch cartoons?" He piped up, seeing both of the Jeon Twins look his way with expressionless faces.

Taehyung shied, looking down. "We d-don't have to watch cartoons, I-I just like them and . . . Was suggesting them. We don't-" He was cut off by Jungkook making him look up.

"What cartoon do you want to put on?" He asked in a soft and soothing voice, retracting his hand away from his soft face. "We'll be okay with watching anything you want to watch." Jungkook added.

The ethereal beauty in front of both twins bounced, the boxiest and happiness smile known to mankind arriving on the slightly older's face, growing cheek to cheek. "I got it!" He grabbed the remote and sat on the couch, pulling his knees up to his chest.

Jeongguk went and took a seat on his left while Jungkook sat on the right of him. They allowed Taehyung to use the remote to find the cartoon he wanted to watch, hearing him giggle and murmur to himself about pure nonsense.

Jeongguk wrapped his arm around Taehyung's shoulders, soon pulling his head onto his chest, his fingers running through his hair. While, on the other hand, Jungkook hand his large hand placed upon Taehyung's thigh, just there as a comfort.

Taehyung was comfortable, slipping on a cartoon before he set the remote down, getting comfortable next to both of the twins, enjoying being cared for by the both of them.

The twins personally weren't into cartoons but if it meant making Taehyung happy then they were more than happy to do it for him.

Inside the red head's mind, he recalled certain things in which he wished he didn't recall.

"You sit down, love. You and Jimin were watching something. Continue, it's okay." Minji commented, pecking Taehyung's forehead before he walked away into the kitchen.

Taehyung shook his head, trying not to disturb the twins, shaking out the thoughts that rammed inside of his head.

"Oh! I like this part!" Taehyung announced, clutching onto a sofa pillow, sucking in a deep breath. "Jiminie! Watch!" He urged, giggling like a small child who just got their favorite toy.

Taehyung picked his head, rubbing his eyes. "Are you tired, Pumpkin?" He heard Jeongguk ask him. "Do you want to take a nap?" Jungkook inquired on the other side.